George L. G. Henshaw
M: Patricia Lue Flunder
├── Barbara Henshaw 1
├── Deidre Anne Henshaw (1955-2014) 1
├── Geoffrey Henshaw 1
├── Charles Frederick Gerald Henshaw (1957-2010) 1
M: - Plath
├── Evan R. Henshaw (1977-) 1,2
└── Timothy Daniel Henshaw (1982-) 1,3
George L. G. Henshaw [ID 20184]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 11 1927.4,5
He married Patricia Lue Flunder, Mar 28 1953, Cook County, Illinois.4,6 Patricia, daughter of Philip W. + Eva M. Flunder, was born 1928, Michigan.7,8 (1929).4
George and Patricia divorced Nov 30 1979, Alameda County, California.4
He then married - Plath.2,3
George L. G. Henshaw died Jun 5 1998, Arcata, Humboldt County, California; age 70.5,9
George's obituary was published in the "Oakland Tribune" (Oakland, California) on June 12, 1998.9
Social Security information for George L. G. Henshaw: 350-28-5345
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- Charles Frederick Gerald Henshaw obituary.
- Evan R. Henshaw birth record.
- Timothy Daniel Henshaw birth record.
- California, Divorce Index, 1966-1984; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Cook County, Illinois Marriage Index, 1930-1960; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 5456 Trumbull Ave., Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan; roll T626-1037, ED 157, page 2B, line #55, dwelling #24, family #40.
- 1940 census, 5456 Trumbull Ave., Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan; roll T627-1848, ED 84-257, page 4B, line #49, household #99.
- Obituary Daily Times: http://obits.rootsweb.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]