┌── Jesse Hanshaw
┌── William Alexander Hanshaw ──┤
│ c1861-1935 │
│ └── Elizabeth Roseanna -
Josey Melissa Hanshaw ───┤
B: 1906 │ ┌── Henry Dooley
D: 1979 │ │
└── Mary Susan Dooley ──────────┤
└── Susan Good
M: Clarence L. Anderson
Josey Melissa Hanshaw [ID 02201]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Josey Melissa Hanshaw1,2,3 [Josephine Hanshaw4,5].
Born Mar 18 19061,2,3,5 [about 19054,6], Parkersburg, Wood County, West Virginia1,2,3,5.
She married Clarence L. Anderson, Aug 4 1925, Jackson County, West Virginia.1,5,6,7 Clarence, son of Charles H. Anderson & Tennie Parsons, was born about 1906, West Virginia.5,6,7,8,9
Fred Anderson, born 1927, West Virginia.
Virginia B. Anderson, born 1929, West Virginia.
Linda Anderson; married Jeff Rinehart; email:
Betty Anderson; married 1) -- Long, 2) -- Gregory.
Josie and family were shown in the 1930 census (May 1 1930), Cow Run Road, Union District, Jackson County, West Virginia:5
Anderson, Clarence, head-of-household, age 24, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 20; rented home ($3 rent); no radio in home; occupation: laborer, general farm; not a war veteran.
Anderson, Josephine, wife, age 23, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia; first married at age 19; cannot read or write.
Anderson, Fred, son, age 2 years 9 months, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
Anderson, Virginia B., daughter, age 9 months, born in West Virginia; parents born in West Virginia.
Living next door (or in the same dwelling) in 1930 were Clarence's parents and family.10
Clarence died before Oct 5 1979.11
Josey Melissa Hanshaw died Oct 5 1979, Hocking Valley Community Hospital, Logan, Hocking County, Ohio; age 73.1,2,11
Social Security information for Josey Melissa Hanshaw: 277-34-0046
- Contribution from Linda Anderson Rinehart.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Ripley District, Jackson County, West Virginia; roll T625-1954, ED 59, page 3A, line #12, dwelling #36, family #36.
- 1910 census, Ripley District, Jackson County, West Virginia; roll T624-1681, ED 51, page 13A, line #7, dwelling #241, family #241.
- 1930 census, Union District, Jackson County, West Virginia; roll T626-2535, ED 11, page 14A, line #33, dwelling #301-2, family #306-2.
- Jackson County, West Virginia marriages; USGenWeb Archives:
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Melody Black ().
- 1910 census, Union District, Jackson County, West Virginia; roll T624-1681, ED 55, page 9B, line #93, dwelling #176, family #184.
- 1920 census, Union District, Jackson County, West Virginia; roll T625-1954, ED 65, page 7B, line #83, dwelling #140, family #140.
- 1930 census, Union District, Jackson County, West Virginia; roll T626-2535, ED 11, page 14A, line #28, dwelling #301, family #306.
- Ohio Deaths, 1908-1944 and 1958-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:33:41 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]