┌── Lorenzo O. Hinshaw
┌── Jesse Hinshaw ─────┤
│ 1848-1928 │
│ └── Rebecca Hinshaw
Margaret R. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1874 │ ┌── Philip Siler
D: 1934 │ │
└── Melissa J. Siler ──┤
└── Margaret Hodgin
M: Ira Franklin Marley
Margaret R. Hinshaw [ID 02206]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Margaret R. Hinshaw1 [Margrett M. Hinshaw2].
Born Dec - 18743,4,5 [Dec 3 18751,6,7, about 1873, about 18772], Indiana3,4,5 [North Carolina8, North Carolina8].
She married Ira Franklin Marley, May 17 1923, Morgan County, Indiana.1,6 Ira, son of John B. Marley & Anna Patrum Ware6, was born Sep 16 18716 [Sep 16 18721,2,9,10], Morgan County, Indiana6.
Ira had been previously married in 1892 to a Margaret Ida Pike, who had died in 1919,6 by whom he had at least four children.9 Widower Ira and family9 lived next door to Margaret's family.5
Margaret and Ira were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 8 1930), Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana:2
Marley, Ira F., head-of-household, age 57, born in Indiana; father born in North Carolina; mother born in Ohio; first married at age 19; owned home; radio in home; occupation: farmer; not a veteran.
Marley, Margrett M., wife, age 53, born in Indiana; parents born in North Carolina; first married at age 45.
, brother-in-law, age 58, born in Indiana; parents born in North Carolina; single; occupation: farmer; not a veteran.
Margaret R. Hinshaw died Aug 10 1934.7
Ira was shown in the 1940 census (May 23-24 1940), Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana:10
Marley, Ira, head-of-household, age 67, born in Indiana; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Morgan County, Indiana; widower; owned farm ($150 value); occupation: farmer, agriculture.
, brother-in-law, age 68, born in Indiana; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Morgan County, Indiana; single; occupation: farmer helper, agriculture.
- Morgan County, Indiana Index to Marriage Records, 1921-1941;
Indiana Works Progress Administration.
- 1930 census, Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana; roll T626-619, ED 15, page 3B, line #74, dwelling #78, family #79.
- 1900 census, Liberty Township, Hendricks County, Indiana; ED 35, page 245B, line #82, dwelling #223, family #226.
- 1910 census, Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana; ED 65, page 7A, line #25, dwelling #169, family #170.
- 1920 census, Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana; roll T625-458, ED 202, page 7B, line #79, dwelling #187, family #187.
- Contribution from Eric Marley ().
- LDS IGI, citing: member submission.
- 1880 LDS census index, Clay Township, Morgan County, Indiana; roll T9-0301, page 91C.
- 1920 census, Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana; roll T625-458, ED 202, page 7B, line #72, dwelling #186, family #186.
- 1940 census, Monroe Township, Morgan County, Indiana; roll T627-1081, ED 55-15, page 14A, line #28, household #318.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:33:41 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]