┌── Joseph M. Henshaw
┌── Albert T. Henshaw ──┤
│ 1834-1913 │
│ └── Polly Wheeler
Mary Juett Henshaw ───┤
B: 1857 │ ┌── George Duel
D: 1904 │ │
└── Amy B. Duel ────────┤
└── Mary Baker
M: Albert Leroy Utter
Mary Juett Henshaw [ID 22274]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 27 1857, Michigan.1,2,3,4,5,6
She married Albert Leroy Utter, about 1880.6,7 Albert was born Apr - 1854, Michigan.5,6,8
No children lived to adulthood.1,6
Mary and Albert were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 19 1880), Georgetown, Ottawa County, Michigan:5
Utter, Albert L, age 26, born in Michigan; father born in Michigan; mother born in New York; farmer.
Utter, Mary J, wife, age 23, born in Michigan; parents born in New York; keeping house.
Living next door in 1880 were Mary's parents and brother.9
Mary and Leroy (Albert) were shown in the 1900 census (Jun 9 1900), Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan:6
Utter, Albert, head-of-household, age 46, born Apr 1854 in Michigan; father born in Ohio; mother born in Michigan; married 19 years; occupation: lumber dealer; owned home (mortgaged).
Utter, Mary, wife, age 43, born Feb 1857 in Michigan; parents born in New York; married 19 years; 1 child, none living.
Mary Juett Henshaw died Jun 3 1904, N. Jefferson Ave., Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan; age 47y 3m 6d.1,10
Albert remarried to Phila Arbella Blaisdell, Sep 5 1910, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan.11
Albert died 1926, buried Grandville Cemetery, Grandville, Kent County, Michigan.8
Photo: Mary Juett Henshaw death certificate Kent County, Michigan
- Western Michigan Genealogy Society:
- 1860 census, Brownville P.O., Caledonia Township, Kent County, Michigan; roll M653-550, page 151, line #36, dwelling #1264, family #1125.
- 1870 census, Grand Rapids P.O., Byron Township, Kent County, Michigan; roll M593-681, page 103A, line #28, dwelling #248, family #247.
- 1870 census, Grand Rapids, Byron Township, Kent County, Michigan; roll 681-682, page 103, dwelling #248;
- 1880 census, Georgetown, Ottawa County, Michigan; roll T9-601, ED 241, page 431A, line #32, dwelling #236, family #239.
- 1900 census, Grand Rapids, Kent County, Michigan; roll T623-723, ED 85, page 2A, line #47, dwelling #29, family #39.
- Western Michigan Genealogy Society, Kent County Marriages 1845-1929:
- 1880 census, Georgetown, Ottawa County, Michigan; roll T9-601, ED 241, page 431A, line #28, dwelling #235, family #238.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Michigan Phinisey Family Tree" posted by "tagresources".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]