┌── Albert T. Henshaw
┌── Joseph E. Henshaw ───┤
│ c1867-1926 │
│ └── Amy B. Duel
Don G. Henshaw ─────┤
B: c1902 │ ┌── Henry B. Warner
└── Cora Adella Warner ──┤
└── Elizabeth Polly Vaughn
M: Violet G. Easley
Don G. Henshaw [ID 22278]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 1902, Michigan.1,2,3
He married Violet G. Easley, Jun 2 1921, Morgan County, Tennessee.3,4 Violet, daughter of Hiram Vincent Easley & Nancy Jane "Jennie" Boyd, was born Jan 1 1901, Hampton, Carter County, Tennessee.5 Violet was born about 1901, Tennessee.3
Don and Violet were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 4 1930), Coral Gables, Dade County, Florida:3
Henshaw, Don G. head-of-household, age 28, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan; first married at age 21; rented home ($50 rent); radio in home; occupation: pastor, congregational church; not a war veteran.
Henshaw, Violet. wife, age 29, born in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; first married at age 22.
[.. plus two boarders ..].
Don and Violet divorced 1935, Dade County, Florida.6
- 1910 census, 5th Ward, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County, Michigan; roll T624-654, ED 152, page 12A, line #31, dwelling #324, family #332.
- 1920 census, Miami, Dade County, Florida; roll T625-216, ED 33, page 15A, line #47, dwelling #271, family #327.
- 1930 census, Coral Gables, Dade County, Florida; roll T626-311, ED 98, page 4B, line #97, dwelling #97, family #104.
- Tennessee State Marriages, 1780-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Tarpley Family Tree" posted by "skywench".
- Florida, Divorce Index, 1927-2001; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]