┌── Herman Francis Hancher
┌── James Herman Hancher ────┤
│ 1898-1979 │
│ └── Mary Jane Gibson
Roger Wayne Hancher ────┤
B: 1929 │ ┌── Peder O. Pedersen
D: 1990 │ │
└── Eveleth Irene Pedersen ──┤
└── Josephine B. Johnson
M: Georgina A. Maginess
└── Susan Hancher (1959-) 1
Roger Wayne Hancher [ID 22360]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 26 1929, Iowa.2,3,4,5
He married Georgina A. Maginess.5,6,7 Georgina, daughter of Latimer + Martha Maginess, was born Aug 16 1929, New York.4,6,8,9 Georgina's parents and elder sister Sheila had immigrated from Northern Ireland 1927-1928.8,10
The following article was published in "The Troy Record" (Troy, New York) on Saturday, May 16, 1953:11
Mrs. Roger Hancher, teacher of secretarial subjects at the Averill Park Central School, has resigned to accompany her husband to Kenmore. Both Mr. and Mrs. Hancher will teach in Kenmore schools.
Roger and Georgina were shown in the 1955 city directory of Buffalo, New York:7
Hancher Roger W (Georgina A) tchr PS h31 Winchester pl apt 4 (K)
Roger and Georgina were shown in the 1956 city directory of Buffalo, New York:7
Hancher Roger W (Georgina A) tchr Kenmore Jr Hi Sch h31 Winchester pl (K) apt 4
Roger Wayne Hancher died Aug - 1990, buried Mount Ephraim Cemetery, Mount Ephraim, Noble County, Ohio.4,5
Georgina died Nov 10 1991, buried Mount Ephraim Cemetery, Mount Ephraim, Noble County, Ohio.4,6
Photo: Roger Wayne Hancher 1946 "Kenitorial" yearbook, Kenmore High School, Kenmore, New York
Photo: Roger Wayne Hancher & Georgina A. Maginess gravestone Mount Ephraim Cemetery
Social Security information for Roger Wayne Hancher: 115-16-3822
Social Security information for Georgina A. Maginess: 057-22-7627
- Contribution from Susan Hancher Fanton.
- 1930 census, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois; roll T626-420, ED 114, page 1A, line #23, family #10.
- 1940 census, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T627-2833, ED 64-333, page 4A, line #2, household #87.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, 70 Central Avenue, White Plains, Westchester County, New York; roll T626-1665, ED 352, page 6A, line #48, dwelling #81, family #102.
- 1940 census, 68 Emerson Ave., Harrison Township, Westchester County, New York; roll T627-2804, ED 60-90, page 18B, line #58, household #355.
- New York, Passenger Lists, 1820-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "The Troy Record" (Troy, New York), May 16 1953; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. School Yearbooks, 1880-2012; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]