┌── Henry Hanshew
┌── Daniel Matthew Hanshew ──┤
│ 1852-1924 │
│ └── Elizabeth Price
Andrew Jackson Hanshew ───┤
B: 1875 │ ┌── William M. Clay
D: 1961 │ │
└── Clarinda Francis Clay ───┤
└── Mary J. (Clay)
M: Lulu Jones
├── Vestes Hanshew (c1903-) 1
├── Flosie Hanshew (c1905-) 1
└── Bulah M. Hanshew (1915-) 1,2
Andrew Jackson Hanshew [ID 02355]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov - 18753,4 [Oct 18 18761,2,5,6], Kentucky3,4.
He married Lulu Jones, about 1903.2,7 Lulu was born about 1884, Arkansas.1,2,7
Andrew and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 6 1920), Stonewall Township, Johnson County, Arkansas:1
Hanshew, Andrew J., head-of-household, age 43, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; rented home; occupation: farmer.
Hanshew, Lula, wife, age 35, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas.
, son, age 17, born in Arkansas; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Arkansas.
, daughter, age 15, born in Arkansas; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Arkansas.
Hanshew, Bulah M.Living next door in 1920 was the family of brother John.8
, daughter, age 4 years 7 months, born in Arkansas; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Arkansas.
Andrew and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), Ozark, Franklin County, Arkansas:2
Hanshew, Andrew, head-of-household, age 52, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 25; rented home ($15 rent); no radio in home; occupation: miner, coal; not a veteran.
Hanshew, Lula, wife, age 46, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas; first married at age 19.
, daughter, age 14, born in Arkansas; father born in Kentucky; mother born in Arkansas; attended school.
Andrew Jackson Hanshew died 1961, buried Liberty Hill Cemetery, Hunt, Johnson County, Arkansas.5
- 1920 census, Stonewall Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T625-68, ED 66, page 3A, line #7, dwelling #35, family #38.
- 1930 census, Ozark, White Oak Township, Franklin County, Arkansas; roll T626-74, ED 31, page 10B, line #92, dwelling #218, family #265.
- Contribution from Timothy L. Adams (), web site:
- 1900 census, Horsehead Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T623-64, ED 37, page 5A, line #40, dwelling #83, family #88.
- Contribution from Dean Hanshew.
- 1880 census, Durbin Township, Boyd County, Kentucky; roll T9-403, ED 8, page 186D, line #17, dwelling #80, family #80.
- Timothy L. Adams () web site:
- 1920 census, Stonewall Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T625-68, ED 66, page 3A, line #1, dwelling #34, family #37.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:33:50 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]