M: Abner Conde
Elvira Henshaw [ID 02429]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Elvira Henshaw1,2 [Alvira Henshaw3].
Born about 1802, New York.3,4,5,6
She married Abner Conde1 [Abner Gonde2], Jan 29 18431 [Jan 29 18442], Hamilton County, Ohio1. Abner, son of Adam Conde & Elizabeth Wilson3,4,5,7,8, was born 18023,4,5,7,8 [about 18016], Schenactady, New York3,4,5,7,8.
Abner had been previously married to Permilia Yeager, Mar 15 1821,7,8,9,10 who had died Nov 23 1841,9 and by whom he had a daughter, Catherine Conde.7,8
Elvira and Abner were shown in the 1850 census (Aug 12 1850), Rush County, Indiana:4
Abner Conde, age 48, born in New York; farmer; $1200 real estate.
Elvira Conde, age 48, born in New York.
Elvira and Abner were shown in the 1860 census (Jul 28 1860), Washington Township, Decatur County, Indiana:5
Abner Canda, age 58, born in New York; farmer; $800 real estate; $6500 personal property.
Elvira Canda, age 58, born in New York; house [sic].
Ann Armstrong, age 20, born in Pennsylvania; domestic.
Elvira and Abner were shown in the 1870 census (Jun 8 1870), Washington Township, Decatur County, Indiana:3
Abner Conde, age 68, born in New York; retired; $1000 real estate; $5000 personal property.
Alvira Conde, age 68, born in New York; house keeper.
Elvira and Abner were shown in the 1880 census (Jun 10 1880), Decatur County, Indiana:6
Conde, A.C., age 79, born in New York; father born in New York; mother born in Massachusetts; retired farmer.
Conde, E.B.C., wife, age 78, born in New York; father born in Vermont; mother born in New York; keeping house.
Hepkin, C., servant, female age 16, born in Indiana; servant.
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- Marriage Index: Selected Counties of Ohio, 1789-1850; http://www.genealogylibrary.com.
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ohio.
- 1870 census, Greensburg P.O., Washington Township, Decatur County, Indiana; roll M593-308, page 384, line #25, dwelling #144, family #144.
- 1850 census, District 97, Rush County, Indiana; roll M432-170, page 384, line #25, dwelling #158, family #158.
- 1860 census, Greensburg P.O., Washington Township, Decatur County, Indiana; roll M653-253, page 754, line #14, dwelling #897, family #897.
- 1880 census, Greensburg, Decatur County, Indiana; roll T9-273, ED 64, page 481, line #5, dwelling #291, family #291.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by George Young ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Aidan Feldman ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Ruth Bowers ().
- Northern Kentucky Marriages, 1795-1850; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:33:58 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]