┌── Isaac G. Hinshaw
┌── Tilghman Hinshaw ───┤
│ 1857-1934 │
│ └── Melissa Buell
Viola Dollie Hinshaw ─────┤
B: 1891 │ ┌── James Reuben Conlee
D: 1979 │ │
└── Ann Almeda Conlee ──┤
└── Susan Ann Barney
M: Louis August Wilkening
Viola Dollie Hinshaw [ID 02648]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 10 1891, Buell, Polk County, Oregon.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Louis August Wilkening1, Dec 15 19101 [Dec 10 19103], Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon1 [Polk County, Oregon3]. Louis was born Mar 6 1879.3
Inez Ann Wilkening, born Jul 18 1914.
Melvin Louis Wilkening, born Feb 25 1917.
Esther Leona Wilkening, born Aug 14 1918.
Louis died Oct 26 1944, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; buried Rose City Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon.3,5
Viola Dollie Hinshaw died Jul 25 1979, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; buried Rose City Cemetery, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon.1,3,4,5 Death certificate #79-11824.5
Social Security information for Viola Dollie Hinshaw: 543-54-1957
- Contribution from Lucille Bigelow ().
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Donna Raye Thurman ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Oregon Death Index, 1903-98; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Douglas Precinct, Polk County, Oregon; roll T623-1351, ED 170, page 1B, line #89, dwelling #22, family #22.
- 1910 census, 1st Ward, Dallas, Polk County, Oregon; roll T624-1282, ED 240, page 225B, line #92, dwelling #348, family #334.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:09 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]