┌── Solomon Uriah Hinshaw
┌── Walter Uriah Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1887-1919 │
│ └── Susan Allred
William Curtis Hinshaw ───┤
B: c1915 │ ┌── William H. Scott
D: 2006 │ │
└── Inez Scott ────────────┤
└── Ida Riley
M: Agnes Webster
└── Curtis Hinshaw 1
M: Sadie Riley
William Curtis Hinshaw [ID 02738]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
William Curtis Hinshaw2,3 [Curtis Hinshaw2].
Born about 1915, North Carolina.3,4
He married Agnes Webster, Nov 27 1935.1,5
He then married Sadie Riley.1
William Curtis Hinshaw died Apr 16 2006.6
William's death was noted in "The Times-News" (Burlington, North Carolina) on April 18, 2006:6
William Curtis Hinshaw, 90, of Burlington, died April 16, 2006. Funeral Arrangements by: Rich & Thompson Burlington.
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
- Family group sheets contributed by Nolan K. Moran ()
- 1920 census, Burlington Township, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T625-1282, ED 16, page 13B, line #84, dwelling #255, family #256.
- 1930 census, 4th Ward, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; roll T626-1671, ED 22, page 14A, line #1, dwelling #239, family #305.
- Webster marriages, Alamance County, North Carolina; USGenWeb Archives:
- Death of William Curtis Hinshaw; "The Times-News", Apr 18 2006; "Obituary Collection", http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]