┌── Andrew Lewis Hanshaw
┌── Edward T. Hanshaw ──┤
│ c1873-1937 │
│ └── Susanah Argo
Hattie L. Hanshaw ───┤
B: 1904 │
D: 1999 │
└── Verna Roberts
M: Almus Dimmick
Hattie L. Hanshaw [ID 02868]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Feb 13 1904, Nebraska.1,2,3,4,5
She married Almus Dimmick, about 1922.3,6 Almus was born Mar 19 1898, Kansas.3,4,5,7,8
LaVerna Mae Dimmick, born Aug 29 1922, Ft. Morgan, Colorado; died Aug 11 1995, Sonoma, Sonoma County, California; married -- Grossman.
Dorothy C. Dimmick, born Mar 15 1924, Colorado; died Jul 1 1986, 1319 E. Jackson, Macomb, McDonough County, Illinois; buried Ripley Cemetery, Ripley, Illinois; married Harold C. Burnett [divorced] (child: Gerald Gene Burnett).
Julia Belle Dimmick, born Feb 1 1925, Ft. Morgan, Colorado; died Dec 15 2011, Golden, Adams County, Illinois; buried Ripley Cemetery, Ripley, Illinois; married Lozelle Dale Burnett, Jul 20 1946, Tempe, Maricopa County, Arizona (children: David Burnett, Michael Burnett and Deborah Burnett Overmyer ).
Francis Dimmick, born c1936, Colorado; married -- Gatti.
Hattie and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 19 1930), Morgan County, Colorado:3
Dimmick, Almus, head-of-household, age 31, born in Kansas; father born in Nebraska; mother born in Iowa; first married at age 23; rented home; radio in home; occupation: farmer, farm; not a war veteran.
Dimmick, Hattie, wife, age 26, born in Nebraska; father born in Indiana; mother born in West Virginia; first married at age 17.
Dimmick, LaVerna, daughter, age 7, born in Colorado; father born in Kansas; mother born in Nebraska; attended school.
Dimmick, Dorothy, daughter, age 6, born in Colorado; father born in Kansas; mother born in Nebraska.
Dimmick, Julia, daughter, age 5 years 2 months, born in Colorado; father born in Kansas; mother born in Nebraska.
Hattie and Almus were shown in the 1940 city directory of Phoenix, Arizona:17
Dimmick Almus (Hattie) h 934 W Jackson
Hattie and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 5 1940), 929 West Jackson Street, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona:4
Dimmick, Almus, head-of-household, age 41, born in Kansas; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Fort Morgan, Morgan County, Colorado; rented home ($18/month rent); occupation: farm laborer, truck farm; worked 13 weeks in 1939; $180 wages in 1939, plus other income.
Dimmick, Hattie, wife, age 36, born in Nebraska; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Fort Morgan, Morgan County, Colorado; $0 wages in 1939, plus other income.
Dimmick, Laverna, daughter, age 17, born in Colorado; completed 3 years of high school; attended school.
Dimmick, Dorothy, daughter, age 16, born in Colorado; completed 8th grade; attended school.
Dimmick, Julia, daughter, age 15, born in Colorado; completed 8th grade; attended school.
Dimmick, Francis, daughter, age 4, born in Colorado.
Almus died Sep 15 1985.5,18
Hattie L. Hanshaw died Mar 19 1999.5,18
Social Security information for Hattie L. Hanshaw: 526-70-4931
Social Security information for Almus Dimmick: 526-12-8545
- 1910 census, Precinct 1, Laird, Yuma County, Colorado; roll T624-124, ED 293, page 108A, line #15, dwelling #27, family #27.
- 1920 census, Precinct 1, Laird, Yuma County, Colorado; roll T625-173, ED 272, page 2A, line #27, dwelling #25, family #26.
- 1930 census, Precinct 5, Morgan County, Colorado; roll T626-246, ED 5, page 9A, line #2, dwelling #155, family #157.
- 1940 census, Phoenix, Maricopa County, Arizona; roll T627-105, ED 7-58A, page 3B, line #61, household #77.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Obituary of Ethel Louise Hanshaw.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Laird, Yuma County, Colorado; roll T625-173, ED 272, page 2B, line #57, dwelling #32, family #32.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Burnett(1)" posted by "DDorscher".
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Culver Family Tree, Peterson Family Tree, Allied Branches" posted by "jaypetefam".
- Obituary of Julia Belle Burnett; Hendricker Funeral Home:
- Death certificate for Dorothy C. (Dimmick) Burnett; Maricopa County Recorder's Office:
- Death of Julia Belle Burnett; "Quincy Herald-Whig", Dec 16 2011:
- Death of Julia Belle Burnett; "The State Journal-Register", Dec 17 2011:
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Maricopa County (Arizona) Recorder's Office:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]