┌── Patterson Hinchey
┌── Henry Harrison Hinchey ──┤
│ 1826-1895 │
│ └── Rebecca Holderway
Texannah Hinchey ───┤
B: c1860 │ ┌── David Waugh
D: ? │ │
└── Mary Jane Waugh ─────────┤
└── Sarah Jane (Waugh)
Texannah Hinchey [ID 02932]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Texannah Hinchey1 [Tyannah Hinchey1].
Born about 1860, Tennessee.1
In the 1910 census, living very near Henry Hinchey,2 was a widow Texana Lockhart, age 49 (making her born c1860/61).3 Again in the 1920 census, living just next door to Henry's son William E. Hinchey,4 was the household of a widow Texana Lockhart, age 59 (making her born c1860/61).5 This might be the same Texana.6
- 1870 census, Civil District 8, New Market, Jefferson County, Tennessee; page 429A, line #25, dwelling #133, family #134.
- 1910 census, Civil District 1, Jefferson County, Tennessee; ED 64, page 1B, line #51, dwelling #9, family #9.
- 1910 census, Civil District 1, Jefferson County, Tennessee; ED 64, page 1B, line #62, dwelling #11, family #11.
- 1920 census, Civil District 1, Jefferson County, Tennessee; roll T625-1748, ED 65, page 2A, line #27, dwelling #29, family #30.
- 1920 census, Civil District 1, Jefferson County, Tennessee; roll T625-1748, ED 65, page 2A, line #32, dwelling #30, family #31.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]