┌── Thomas Henshaw
┌── William Henshaw ──┤
│ 1715-1801 │
│ └── Mary Brooks
Hannah Henshaw ─────┤
B: 1746 │ ┌── Thomas Reed
D: ? │ │
└── Priscilla Reed ───┤
└── Sarah Sawyer
M: Amariah Holbrook
Hannah Henshaw [ID 02967]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Hannah Henshaw1,2 [Hannah Hincher3,4].
Born Apr 20 1746, West Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts.4
She married Amariah Holbrook, Nov 15 1779, Sturbridge, Massachusetts.3,5,6 Hannah Hincher, of Brookfield, and Amariah Holbrook published their intentions of marriage in Sturbridge, Massachusetts on Nov 15 1779.3 Amariah, son of John Holbrook & Patience Fisher, was born Dec 10 1749, Brimfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts.6,7
During the Revolution, Amariah served as a corporal in Captain Timothy Parker's company, Colonel Warren's regiment of minute men at the Lexington Alarm.6
Six children; one was: Amariah Holbrook Jr.2,6
Amariah died Jul 5 1796.7
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- Cleveland/Graham database: http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/c/l/e/richard-w-cleveland/index.html.
- "Vital Records of Sturbridge, Massachussetts To the Year 1850",
"Sturbridge Marriages to the Year 1850", New England Historic Genealogical Society,
Boston, MA, 1923.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing:
Vital Records, Brookfield, Worcester County, Massachusetts; page 126.
- New England Historic Genealogical Society. "Massachusetts Town Marriage Records, Partial Compilation". Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1999.
- Lineage Books of the Charter Members of the National Society of the
Daughters of the American Revolution (www.ancestry.com).
- GEDCOM file F2420 in the Ancestry collection: http://www.ancestry,com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]