+-- Jacob Marshall | c1665-1743 | | Mary Marshall ----+ B: c1685 | +-- Alexander Edwards D: ? | | +-- Margaret Edwards --+ ?-1739 | +-- Margaret (Edwards) M: Thomas Hinshaw
|Mary Marshall     [ID 03019]||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view:|
Born about 1685, Charlemont, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.175
She married Thomas Hinshaw, 5-21-1708, Charlemont, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.1,3,10,5,39,42,102,175
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
3. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ireland.
5. The "Daily Pantagraph", Sept 1 1908.
10. Myers, Albert Cook. "Immigration of Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania", Swarthmore, PA: 1902; GR929.3748 M99 in a local library.
39. Manuscript titled "Thomas Hinshaw 'The Little Irish Weaver' And Others" by John E. Hinshaw, Urban-Side-On-The-East, Emporia, Kansas, 1911.
42. A manuscript titled "The Hinshaw Family" by Thomas D. Hamm - submitted by Fontella Hinshaw.
102. Family Group sheets gathered at the 1992 Hinshaw reunion, submitted by attendees.
175. Family group sheets contributed by Hugh Malcolm Hinshaw
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]