Elizabeth Jane Henshaw
M: James John Marshall
Elizabeth Jane Henshaw [ID 03447]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
She married James John Marshall3,4,5 [John James Marshall2], Feb 9 18373,4,5, Clay County, Missouri3,4,5. James was born Virginia [Kentucky6].
Mary Margaret Marshall, born Apr 30 1841, Clay County, Missouri; died Apr 8 1919, Champaign County, Illinois; married Samuel Kellroy Dunn (children: Clarence, Mary E., Sarah J., Dandemo, Mathew G., Ernst/Ernest Joseph, and Olivia "Ollie" Dunn).
James Marshall, born c1843.
James is thought to have died in the 1840s;7 Elizabeth is thought to have died about 1860.7
This might be the same as Elizabeth Henshaw #214.10
This person's ancestry is unknown!
If you know who the parents were, please
- 1880 census, Somer Township, Champaign County, Illinois; roll T9-0180, ED 24, page 327C, line #1, family #196.
- Contribution from Perseveranti Dabitur () citing: death certificate of Mary Margaret (Marshall) Dunn.
- "Missouri Marriages to 1850"; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Missouri Marriages Before 1840", by Susan Ormesher; Genealogical Publishing Company; Baltimore, 1982; G929.3778 OR73 in a local library.
- "Missouri Marriages Before 1840", GenealogyLibrary.com.
- 1900 census, Somer Township, Champaign County, Illinois; ED 27, page 222B (Sheet 5B), line #82, dwelling #98, family #101.
- Contribution from Perseveranti Dabitur ().
- 1870 census, Jackson Township, Buchanan County, Missouri; roll M593-761, page 336, line #11, dwelling #46, family #48.
- 1910 census, Urbana Township, Champaign County, Illinois; ED 37, page 216A (Sheet 4A), line #49, dwelling #83, family #83.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:30 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]