┌── Francis Hanshaw
┌── John Jackson Hanshaw ───┤
│ 1832-1913 │
│ └── Mary Ann Obrion Simmons
Hannah Albina Hanshaw ───┤
B: 1875 │ ┌── Wilson Arthur
D: <1900 │ │
└── Mary Druzilla Arthurs ──┤
└── Mary Miller
M: Paul S. Rogers
Hannah Albina Hanshaw [ID 03588]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 6 1875.1
She married Paul S. Rogers1,2,3,4 [Patrick Rogers5], Nov 14 18911,2,3,4, Clay County, West Virginia1,2,3,4.
Hannah Albina Hanshaw died before Jun 21 1900. Hannah apparently died sometime before Jun 21 1900,6 as he mother was shown in the 1900 census with one deceased child,7 and all other siblings are known to have lived past 1900.
- "Hacker's Creek Pioneer Descendants", "Don Norman Family Files": http://www.rootsweb.com/~hcpd/norman/HANSHAW.
- Dodd, Jordan. "West Virginia Marriages, 1863-1900". Orem, UT: Liahona Research, 2000.
- West Virginia, 1863-1900 Marriage Index; http://www.genealogy.com.
- West Virginia Marriage Records, 1863-1900; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Melissa Kay Hanshaw McLain.
- 1900 census, Henry District, Clay County, West Virginia; roll T623-1757, ED 7, page 18B, line #83, dwelling #315, family #336.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]