┌── William Henshaw
┌── James Smith Henshaw ──┤
│ 1809-1878 │
│ └── Ann Parker
Clarissa F. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1855 │ ┌── George Chalfant
D: 1904 │ │
└── Harriet Chalfant ─────┤
└── Abigail Parker
M: Samuel Watson Dunn
Clarissa F. Henshaw [ID 03737]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Clarissa F. Henshaw1,2,3 [Clara Henshaw4].
Born Apr 28 1855, Fayette County, Pennsylvania.1,2,3,4,5
She married Samuel Watson Dunn, Fayette County, Pennsylvania.1,2,6
James Howard Dunn, born Apr 12 1882; married Sep 25 1907, Emma Esther Fleming.
Clarissa F. Henshaw died Mar 30 1904.1
- "Genealogical and Personal History of Fayette County Pennsylvania", Volume II.
John W. Jordan & James Hadden, editors. Lewis Historical Publishing Company,
New York, 1912.
Contributed by David H. Henshaw ().
- Herrin, Cynthia, ed. "Fayette County, Pennsylvania Vital Records to 1890"; Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc. 1999.
- 1860 census, Uniontown P.O., North Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll M653-1110, page 598, line #25, dwelling #387, family #387.
- 1880 census, North Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll T9-1130, ED 48, page 351C, line #1, dwelling #149, family #168.
- 1870 census, Connellsville P.O., North Union Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania; roll M593-1343, page 310, line #10, dwelling #67, family #65.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect GEDCOM from Cheralynn (Charlee) Wilson ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]