┌── Mines Hinshaw
┌── Adam Brower Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1866-1936 │
│ └── Mary Brower
Cathy Brower Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1915 │
D: 1985 │
└── Ollie Louise Gordon
M: William Vance Greeson
Cathy Brower Hinshaw [ID 04103]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Cathy Brower Hinshaw1,2 [Cathey Brower Hinshaw3,4,5, Cathie Hinshaw6].
Born Oct 16 1915, Guilford County, North Carolina.1,2,3,4,7,8
She married William Vance Greeson, Oct 21 1933, Guilford County, North Carolina.2,7,9 William, son of John Thomas Greeson & Nina Gorrell, was born Dec 24 1910, Guilford County, North Carolina.5,7,8,10
James Boyd "Boyd" Greeson, born Apr 9 1935, Guilford County, North Carolina; died Dec 22 2011; married Betsy Willson (children: Brenda Greeson and Howard Vance Greeson).
John Adam Greeson, born Sep 19 1949, Guilford County, North Carolina; died Oct 3 1949, Guilford County, North Carolina, age 14 days; buried Springwood Presbyterian Church Cemetery.
William died Jul 23 1972, Alamance Memorial Hospital, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; age 61.7,8,10
Cathy Brower Hinshaw died Oct 21 1985, Burlington, Alamance County, North Carolina; buried Springwood Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Burlington, North Carolina.2,7,8,12
Social Security information for Cathy Brower Hinshaw: 246-09-6507
Social Security information for William Vance Greeson: 244-24-3524
- Guilford County, North Carolina, Register of Deeds:
- Ancestry Family Tree data posted by "Barbara_Tysinger".
- 1920 census, Level Cross Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T625-1318, ED 107, page 4A, line #33, dwelling #70, family #71.
- 1930 census, Rock Creek Township, Guilford County, North Carolina; roll T626-1696, ED 80, page 7B, line #59, dwelling #119, family #123.
- U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1898-1929; http://www.ancestry.com.
- A handwritten document titled "Hinshaws - Early Chatham Co. & Cane Creek
Quaker Meeting", by William C. & Nolan Moran.
- Ancestry World Tree data posted by "Terry" ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Obituary of James Boyd Greeson; "The Times-News" (Burlington, North Carolina), Dec 22-23, 2011:
- North Carolina Death Certificates, 1909-1975; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- North Carolina Death Collection, 1908-2004; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]