┌── Elwood O. Hinshaw
┌── Luther Levi Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1877-? │
│ └── Emma Miller
Maurice Elwood Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1901 │
D: 1992 │
└── Florence Mae Platt
M: Carrie M. Boerner
├── Juanita J. Hinshaw (1921-2007) 1
├── Keith B. Hinshaw (1922-1993) 1
└── Alden B. "Al" Hinshaw (1925-2004) 1
Maurice Elwood Hinshaw [ID 04106]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Sep 5 1901, Indiana.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
He married Carrie M. Boerner, Mar 27 1920, Wayne County, Indiana.2,4,5 Carrie, daughter of Oliver O. "Ollie" Boerner & Margaret P. "Maggie" Hazelrigg1,3,4,8,9,10,11, was born Mar 3 18991,3,4,8,9,10,11 [Mar 1 188812,13], Indiana1,3,4,8,9,10,11 [Boone County, Indiana12,13].
Maurice and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 9 1930), 529 E. North St., Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana:1
Hinshaw, Maurice E., head-of-household, age 28, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 18; rented home ($35 rent); radio in home; occupation: proprietor, restaurant; not a veteran.
Hinshaw, Carrie B., wife, age 30, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; first married at age 21.
Hinshaw, Jaunita J.
, daughter, age 9, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Hinshaw, Kieth B.
, son, age 7, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; attended school.
Downing, Glen, lodger, age 22, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; single; occupation: packer, bottle factory; not a veteran.
Lykins, Ottie, lodger, age 24, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; single; occupation: packer, bottle factory; not a veteran.
Manners, Edward, lodger, age 38, born in Indiana; parents born in Indiana; single; occupation: packer, bottle factory; World War I veteran.
In 1992 Maurice was living in Richmond, Wayne County, Indiana.3
Maurice Elwood Hinshaw died Apr 29 1992.2,3
Carrie died Nov - 1993.3
Social Security information for Maurice Elwood Hinshaw: 314-14-6133
Social Security information for Carrie M. Boerner: 313-22-8054
- 1930 census, 3rd Ward, Winchester, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T626-624, ED 26, page 10A, line #33, dwelling #226, family #238.
- Contribution from Stephany Long Andrews.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- "Index to Marriage Records, Wayne County, Indiana 1860-1920 Volume II",
Indiana Work Projects Administration, 1941; book C-16, pg 276.
- Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, White River Township, Randolph County, Indiana; roll T624-376, ED 136, page 84B, line #84, dwelling #106, family #106.
- 1920 census, Franklin Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T625-473, ED 144, page 3B, line #80, dwelling #78, family #80.
- 1900 census, Wayne Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T623-412, ED 158, page 2B, line #85, dwelling #43, family #43.
- 1910 census, Wayne Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T624-387, ED 182, page 231B, line #69, dwelling #97, family #97.
- 1920 census, Wayne Township, Wayne County, Indiana; roll T625-474, ED 159, page 2B, line #60, dwelling #48, family #44.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Karen Glasser ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Sherry Poole ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by R. Lyle Brown ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Fri Oct 21 15:52:19 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]