┌── Newton Madison Hinshaw
┌── Jackson Ramsey Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1859-1934 │
│ └── Asenith H. Bryant
Opha B. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1897 │ ┌── Joseph Henderson Mills
D: 1972 │ │
└── Mary Alice Mills ────────┤
└── Sarah Laster Baker
Opha B. Hinshaw [ID 04318]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 22 1897, Greene County, Missouri.1,2,3,4,5,6
Opha was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 29 1940), apparently living with her uncle Isaiah in Bois D'Arc, Center Township, Greene County, Missouri:6
Hinshaw, Opha, head-of-household, age 43, born in Missouri; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in rural Greene County, Missouri; single; rented home ($3/month rent).
Hinshaw, Isaiah M.
, head-of-household, age 73, born in Missouri; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; owned home ($1500 value).
Hinshaw, Ella M
, wife, age 62, born in Missouri; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
In 1972 Opha was living in Bois d'Arc, Greene County, Missouri.3
Opha B. Hinshaw died Aug 15 1972, Greene County, Missouri.1,3
Social Security information for Opha B. Hinshaw: 498-54-6353
- Contribution from Megan Zurawicz ().
- RootsWeb WorldConnect GEDCOM from Megan Zurawicz ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1900 census, East Center Township, Greene County, Missouri; ED 47, page 72B, line #62, dwelling #194, family #194.
- 1920 census, North Campbell Township, Greene County, Missouri; roll T625-915, ED 63, page 8B, line #76, dwelling #168, family #169.
- 1940 census, Bois D'Arc, Center Township, Greene County, Missouri; roll T627-2109, ED 39-52, page 12A, line #21, household #261-262.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]