┌── William Henshaw
┌── William Henshaw ──┤
│ 1780-1862 │
│ └── Phebe Swan
William Houghton Henshaw ───┤
B: c1831 │ ┌── Alpheus Stratton
D: ? │ │
└── Lucy Stratton ────┤
└── Lucy Keyes
William Houghton Henshaw [ID 04599]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 1831, Massachusetts.1,2,3
William was shown in the 1870 census (Jun 19 1870), living with his widowed mother in Cherry Valley (Leicester), Worcester County, Massachusetts:3
Henshaw, William H., age 39, born in Massachusetts; farm laborer.
Living next door in 1870 was the family of brother Waldo.4
William was shown in the Worcester Suburban Directory of 1896-1897:5
Henshaw, William, h. Auburn n. Main. C.V.
- 1850 census, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll 342, page 326, dwelling #269.
- 1860 census, Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll M653-531, page 230, line #37, dwelling #469, family #514.
- 1870 census, Cherry Valley P.O., Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll M593-653, page 226, line #8, dwelling #90, family #104.
- 1870 census, Cherry Valley P.O., Leicester, Worcester County, Massachusetts; roll M593-653, page 226, line #10, dwelling #91, family #105.
- Massachusetts City Directories; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]