┌── William Henshaw
┌── Horatio Gates Henshaw ──┤
│ 1788-1860 │
│ └── Phebe Swan
Almira Henshaw ───┤
B: 1818 │
D: ? │
└── Elizabeth Hastings
M: Luther Conklin
Almira Henshaw [ID 04650]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 10 1818, Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
She married Luther Conklin2,3,5,6 [Lucius Conklin7], Nov 19 18442,3,5,6. Luther was born about 1817, New York.5,6,7
Anna Conklin, born c1862, New York.
Almira and Luther were shown in the 1850 census (Jul 18 1850), Moravia, Cayuga County, New York:5
Luther Conklin, age 33, born in New York; Minister Presbyterian.
Almira Conklin, age 32, born in Massachusetts.
Maria H. Conklin, age 23, born in New York.
Fanny A. Nye, age 21, born in New York.
Almira and Luther were shown in the 1860 census (Jun 28 1860), East Bloomfield, Ontario County, New York:6
Luther Conklin, age 43, born in New York; N.S.P. Clergyman; $1800 personal property.
Almira Conklin, age 41, born in Massachusetts.
Clara Hawes, age 15, born in Indiana; attended school.
Almira and family were shown in the 1870 census (Jun 17 1870), Monroe County, New York:7
Conklin, Lucius, age 53, born in New York; clergyman; $7500 real estate; $4000 personal property.
Conklin, Almira, age 52, born in Massachusetts; keeping house.
Conklin, Anna, age 8, born in New York.
Morse, [..unclear..], age 28, born in New York; laborer.
Howard, Sarah, age 17, born in Michigan; domestic.
- Library of Congress, National Union Catalog of Manuscript Collections (NUCMC),
- "History of the Henshaw Family", a handwritten manuscript identified as a copy of a letter written
August 16, 1829 by Daniel Henshaw of Boston (probably #4588 to Joshua Henshaw Hayward of
Boston (probably a son or grandson of Sarah Henshaw Hayward); part of the manuscript
collection titled "Henshaw family Papers, 1757-1892" archived at the American Antiquarian Society,
Manuscripts Department, 185 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609-1634.
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- New England Historical & Genealogical Society. "Massachusetts Town Vital Records".
- 1850 census, Moravia, Cayuga County, New York; roll M432-483, page 115, line #10, dwelling #144, family #145.
- 1860 census, East Bloomfield, Ontario County, New York; roll M653-832, page 45, line #18, dwelling #353, family #351.
- 1870 census, Rochester P.O., Irondequoit Township, Monroe County, New York; roll M593-973, page 285, line #35, dwelling #302, family #306.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]