┌── Zebedee Marion Hinshaw
┌── Fernando Allen Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1888-1973 │
│ └── Caroline Cox
Winford Calvin Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1924 │ ┌── Robert Lee Allridge
└── Estelle Aldridge ────────┤
└── Sarah Elizabeth (Allridge)
M: Betty Kirkman
├── Hannah Agelia Hinshaw (1965-) 1,2,3
├── Seth Beeson Hinshaw (1967-) 1,2,3,4
└── Susannah Abigail Hinshaw (1970-) 1,3
Winford Calvin Hinshaw [ID 04667]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Winford Calvin Hinshaw1,3,5 [Winifred Calvin Hinshaw6, Winfred Calvin Hinshaw7,8, Calvin Hinshaw9].
Born Mar 2 1924, Randolph County, North Carolina.3,6,7,8
On Jun 30 1942 Winfred Calvin Hinshaw, age 18, registered for the World War II draft in Asheboro, Randolph County, North Carolina. He declared he was born Mar 2 1924 in Randolph [county], North Carolina, and was then residing in Providence [township], Randolph [county], North Carolina. He declared his relative/contact was F. A. Hinshaw of the same address. He was recorded as 5' 10" tall, 126 lbs., blue eyes, black hair, light complexion.8
He married Betty Kirkman.10
Photo: Winford Calvin Hinshaw
- Family group sheets from Denzel Marie Hinshaw, contributed
by Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr.
- Guilford County, North Carolina, Register of Deeds:
- North Carolina Birth Index, 1800-2000; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Seth Hinshaw.
- "Alldredge-Aldridge-Bracken-Nesmith families and their kin"; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- 1930 census, Providence Township, Randolph County, North Carolina; roll T626-1715, ED 24, page 1A, line #19, dwelling #6, family #7.
- U.S. WWII Draft Cards Young Men, 1940-1947; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr..
- Contribution from Elaine Curtis Connell ().
- Photo courtesy of Lee Hoyt Hinshaw Jr..
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]