┌── James Henshaw
┌── James Geary Henshaw ────┤
│ 1815-1889 │
│ └── Sally Andrews
Henry Joseph Henshaw ───┤
B: 1852 │ ┌── Frederick Kridler
D: 1918 │ │
└── Elizabeth Ann Kridler ──┤
└── Susan (Kridler)
M: Mary Johnson
├── Carrie G. Henshaw (1877-1893) 1
├── Leah M. Henshaw (1884-?) 1
└── Frances C. Henshaw (1894-) 1
Henry Joseph Henshaw [ID 04814]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Henry Joseph Henshaw1,2,3,4,5,6 [Joseph Henshaw7,8].
Born Apr 9 18522 [18501,6,8], New York2.
He married Mary Johnson, Feb 10 1876, Gallia County, Ohio.4,5 Mary, daughter of Francis Johnson & Mary Frost, was born 1862, Gallipolis, Gallia County, Ohio.9
Henry and Mary were show in the 1880 census, Gallia County, Ohio:1,10
Henshaw, Henry, age 28, born in New York; parents born in New York; carpenter.
Henshaw, Mary, wife, age 21, born in Ohio; parents born in Ohio; keeping house.
Henshaw, Carrie G.
, daughter, age 3, born in Ohio; father born in New York; mother born in Ohio.
Henry Joseph Henshaw died May 28 1918, 2038 8th Ave., Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia; age 66y 1m 19d.1,2,3,6
Mary died Apr 30 1927, Huntington, Cabell County, West Virginia; age 65.1,9
Photo: Henry Joseph Henshaw death certificate Cabell County, West Virginia
Photo: Henry Joseph Henshaw death record Cabell County, West Virginia
Photo: Henry Joseph Henshaw gravestone Pine Street Cemetery
Photo: Mary Johnson death certificate Cabell County, West Virginia
Photo: Mary Johnson death record Cabell County, West Virginia
- Contribution from Alice Daniels ().
- Henry Joseph Henshaw death certificate; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- Henry Joseph Henshaw death record; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ohio.
- "Ohio Marriages, 1803-1900", http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- 1860 census, Gallipolis, Green Township, Gallia County, Ohio; page 325, line #1, dwelling #123.
- Mary Johnson death certificate; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
- 1880 census, Gallipolis, Gallia County, Ohio; roll T9-1018, ED 23, page 291C.
- Mary Johnson death record; West Virginia Division of Culture and History:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:46 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]