┌── Nathaniel Henshaw
┌── Jefferson Henshaw ──┤
│ 1803-1855 │
│ └── Mary Redmond
Frances Cornelia Henshaw ───┤
B: 1836 │ ┌── William Raymond
D: 1913 │ │
└── Mary Raymond ───────┤
└── Mary Kellogg
M: John Castleton Long
Frances Cornelia Henshaw [ID 04917]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Frances Cornelia Henshaw1 [Cornelia Frances Henshaw2, Frances Caroline Henshaw3,4].
Born 1836, Erie County, New York.1,5,6,7
Christened Apr 21 1837 at Presbyterian Church at Griffin Mills, Erie County, New York.8
She married John Castleton Long, 1860.2,3,4,5 John, son of Frederick Long & Sarah Castleton, was born 1831, England.4,5
Frances Cornelia Henshaw died 1913.1,3,4,5
John died Apr 7 1918.4
- Contribution from Kristen Wagner-Henshaw.
- "History of the town of Warsaw, New York" by Andrew White Young; Sage, Sons & Co., Buffalo, New York, 1869; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Raymonds of New England - Oct 2013" posted by "Raymond Barnett Howard".
- Lineage Books of the Charter Members of the National Society of the
Daughters of the American Revolution, Vol. 121, pg 51.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing:
1855 New York state census, Erie County outside of Buffalo.
- 1850 census, Aurora, Erie County, New York; roll M432-498, page 86, line #39, dwelling #1309, family #1324.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing: church records.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]