┌── Joseph Gilbert Henshaw
┌── John Theodore Henshaw ──┤
│ 1861-1919 │
│ └── Rebecca Falls
John Daniel Henshaw ───┤
B: 1897 │ ┌── Dan Howe
D: 1969 │ │
└── Cora Inez Howe ─────────┤
└── Imogene (Howe)
M: Viola Pauline Avery
├── Mildred Lavina Henshaw (1916-2010) 1,2,3,4
└── Ellen Murie Henshaw (1925-2001) 1
John Daniel Henshaw [ID 04937]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Apr 22 1897, Eckford, Calhoun County, Michigan.1,2,5,6,7,8
He married Viola Pauline Avery1 [Viola Pauline Every1], Jan 5 19151. Viola was born Sep 12 1895, Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan.1,2,8,9
John and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 6-7 1920), Clarendon Township, Calhoun County, Michigan:2
Henshaw, John D., head-of-household, age 22, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan; rented home; [..occupation unclear..].
Henshaw, Viola C. [initial unclear], wife, age 24, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan.
Henshaw, Mildred L.
, daughter, age 3 years 4 months, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan.
Avery, Melvin, brother-in-law, age 20, born in Michigan; parents born in Michigan; occupation: none.
John Daniel Henshaw died Nov 21 1969, Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan; buried Homer, Michigan.1,8
Viola died Jan 3 1979, Homer, Calhoun County, Michigan; buried Homer, Michigan.1,8,9
Social Security information for John Daniel Henshaw: 375-24-8784
Social Security information for Viola Pauline Avery: 363-28-1471
- Contribution from Richard J. Allen.
- 1920 census, Clarendon Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll T625-760, ED 67, page 1A, line #7, dwelling #3, family #3.
- Contribution from Richard J. Allen ().
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- Contribution from Tom Henshaw citing:
Henshaw family history, by Lela Henshaw Cook.
- 1900 census, Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll T623-705, ED 45, page 6B, line #68, dwelling #132, family #132.
- 1910 census, Eckford Township, Calhoun County, Michigan; roll T624-639, ED 59, page 6B, line #74, dwelling #146, family #146.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- "Michigan Deaths, 1971-96"; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]