┌── Charles Willoughby Henshaw
┌── Samuel Smith Henshaw ──┤
│ 1884-1958 │
│ └── Flora Bell Glaize
Ruhamah Wilson Henshaw ───┤
B: 1913 │ ┌── Abe Kimmel
D: 2000 │ │
No Issue └── Huldah Mae Kimmel ─────┤
Ruhamah Wilson Henshaw [ID 05304]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 12 1913, West Virginia.1,2,3,4,5,6
Ruhamah was in the health care profession,2,4 retiring in 1973 to Winchester, West Virginia.4 She never married.2
Ruhamah Wilson Henshaw died Jul 25 2000.3,4
Social Security information for Ruhamah Wilson Henshaw: 224-42-4557
- "History of Henshaws in Scotland, in England and in America to the Present
Time", Edith Henshaw Kuntz, 1956;
contributed by Don Henshaw.
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- "Henshaw Family Newsletter", by Donald Craig Henshaw; Sep 2000.
- 1920 census, Mill Creek District, Berkeley County, West Virginia; roll T625-1948, ED 34, page 3A, line #1, dwelling #40, family #41.
- 1930 census, Long Marsh District, Clarke County, Virginia; roll T626-2439, ED 9, page 4B, line #90, dwelling #87, family #84.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]