┌── George Henshaw
┌── William B. Henshaw ──┤
│ 1831-1898 │
│ └── Sarah "Sally" Pool
Nora Dallas Henshaw ─────────┤
B: 1865 │
D: 1948 │
└── Catherine Young
M: Isaac Valandingham Runyan
Nora Dallas Henshaw [ID 05389]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born 1865, Henshaw, Union County, Kentucky.1,2,3,4,5
She married Isaac Valandingham Runyan5,6 [Vallandingham Runyan7, Vallandigham Runyan8, J. N. Runyan9], about 18835,6. Isaac, son of John + Belle Runyan, was born Nov 18 1862, Sheron, Ohio.4,5,6,7,8
Lottie Runyan, born Mar 16 1885; died Apr 20 1964; married Nov 17 1909 to William Louis Markwell.
Lena Runyan, born c1890; married c1908, W. Emmett Chapman.
John William Runyan, born Jun 23 1892, Henshaw, Kentucky; died Oct 17 1962, Memphis, Tennessee; married c1914, Lottie Roberts (children: Dorothy, Frank R., John W. and I.V. Runyan).
Nora and Isaac were shown in the 1910 census (May 2 1910), Henshaw, Union County, Kentucky:11
Runyan, Isaac V., head-of-household, age 47, born in Ohio; father born in Ohio; mother born in Ireland; first marriage, married 26 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; owned farm (mortgaged).
Runyan, Nora, wife, age 44, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first marriage, married 26 years; 4 children, 3 living.
Nora and Isaac were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 1920), Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky:4
Runyan, I.V., head-of-household, age 57, born in Ohio; father born in Ohio; mother born in Ireland; owned home; occupation: farm manager.
Runyan, Nora, wife, age 55, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky.
Nora and Isaac were again shown in the 1930 census (Apr 1930), Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky:5
Runyan, I.V., head-of-household, age 67, born in Ohio; parents born in Ohio; first married at age 20; owned home ($40,000 value); radio in home; occupation: farmer; not a veteran.
Runyan, Nora D., wife, age 65, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; first married at age 18.
Isaac died Oct 11 1941, Union County, Kentucky; age 78.6,9,12
Nora Dallas Henshaw died Mar 12 1948, Union County, Kentucky; age 83.6,9,12
- Henshaw history and genealogy manuscript, original by Holmes Hart Henshaw, 1930;
updated in 1995 by Donald Craig Henshaw and others.
- 1870 census, Caseyville P.O., Shilo District, Union County, Kentucky; roll M593-501, page 371, line #16, dwelling #99, family #100.
- 1880 census, Shiloh District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T9-0444, ED 39, page 675C, line #43, dwelling #20, family #20.
- 1920 census, Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T625-600, ED 126, page 3A, line #39, dwelling #47, family #48.
- 1930 census, Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky; roll T626-779, ED 5, page 12B, line #60, dwelling #254, family #254.
- Contribution from Ann Dunehew ().
- 1870 census, Hardinsville P.O., Martin Township, Crawford County, Illinois; roll M593-214, page 77, line #2, dwelling #117, family #104.
- 1880 census, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio; roll T9-1026, ED 141, page 355D, line #3, dwelling #148, family #381.
- University of Kentucky "Kentucky Vital Records Index": http://ukcc.uky.edu/~vitalrec/.
- Contribution from Tony D'Agostino ().
- 1910 census, Henshaw, Raleigh District, Union County, Kentucky; ED 119, page 117A, line #36, dwelling #238, family #241.
- RootsWeb Kentucky Death Records: http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ky/death/search.cgi.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]