┌── James T. Hinshaw
┌── James Warren Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1881-1960 │
│ └── Amanda Prince
Fred Garman Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1905 │ ┌── C. L. Sisk
D: 1981 │ │
└── Mary Eva Sisk ─────────┤
└── Mary E. (Sisk)
M: Isa Mae Stovall
└── Billie Wayne Hinshaw (c1933-) 1
Fred Garman Hinshaw [ID 05612]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Aug 11 1905, Alabama.1,2,3,4,5,6
He married Isa Mae Stovall, Sep 29 1923, Princeton, Jackson County, Alabama.7 Isa was born about 1905, Alabama.6,7
Fred and Ida were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 10 1930), "unimproved dirt road", Princeton Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama:6
Hinshaw, Fred, head-of-household, age 24, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; first married at age 18; rented farm; no radio in home; occupation: farmer, general farm; not a war veteran.
Hinshaw, Idaimae, wife, age 24, born in Alabama; parents born in Alabama; first married at age 18.
Fred and son were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 15 1940), living with his parents, Lick Fork Road West, Princeton Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama:1
Hinshaw, Fred, son, age 34, born in Alabama; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area; widower; occupation: carpenter helper, road const. W.P.A.; worked 30 weeks in 1939; $180 wages in 1939.
Fred and Ida Mae divorced Feb 1951, Jackson County, Alabama.8
In 1981 Fred was living in Scottsboro, Jackson County, Alabama.3
Fred Garman Hinshaw died Jul 24 1981, buried Cedar Hill Cemetery, Jackson County, Alabama.2,3
Buried next to brother James C. Hinshaw.
Social Security information for Fred Garman Hinshaw: 418-12-5560
- 1940 census, Princeton Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T627-41, ED 36-42, page 4B, line #58, household #66.
- "Cedar Hill Cemetery", Jackson County, Alabama; USGenWeb Archives:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Paint Rock, Paint Rock Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T624-16, ED 44, page 129B, line #94, dwelling #105, family #114.
- 1920 census, Princeton Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T625-19, ED 40, page 3A, line #36, dwelling #48, family #52.
- 1930 census, Princeton Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T626-21, ED 41, page 3B, line #85, dwelling #66, family #66.
- Alabama, Select Marriages, 1816-1957; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Alabama Divorce Index, 1950-1959; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]