┌── Nathaniel Henshaw
┌── Harry Henshaw ───┤
│ 1792-? │
│ └── Mary Redmond
Urina Henshaw ───────┤
B: c1831 │
D: ? │
└── Minerva Fuller
M: Francis A. Durant
Urina Henshaw [ID 05683]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Urina Henshaw1 [Urania Henshaw2, Urista Henshaw3, Wina Henshaw4, Wena Henshaw1].
Born about 18313 [about 18302], Ohio3.
She married Francis A. Durant1,4 [Augustus F. Durat2], Dec 25 18461,4, Athens County, Ohio1,4. Francis was born about 1826, New York.2
Urina and family were shown in the 1850 census, Cannan Township, Athens County, Ohio:3
Francis A. Durant [or Duranz - unclear], age 24, born in New York; carpenter.
Urista Durant, age 19, born in Ohio.
Jefferson Durant, age 2, born in Ohio.
Living next door in 1850 were Urina's parents and family.5
Urina and family were again shown in the 1860 census, Cass Township, Wapello County, Iowa, shown with her mother, who was apparently widowed:2
Augustus F. Durat, age 34, born in New York; carpenter; $95 personal property.
Urania Durat, age 30, born in Ohio.
Charles Durat, age 6, born in Ohio; attended school.
William Durat, age 4, born in Iowa.
Living next door in 1860 was the family of brother Jefferson Henshaw.6
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Ohio.
- 1860 census, Cass Township, Wapello County, Iowa; page 591, line #4, dwelling #16, family #16.
- 1850 census, Canaan Township, Athens County, Ohio; page 36A, line #24, dwelling #485, family #501.
- Marriage Index: Selected Counties of Ohio, 1789-1850; http://www.genealogylibrary.com.
- 1850 census, Canaan Township, Athens County, Ohio; page 36A, line #19, dwelling #484, family #500.
- 1860 census, Cass Township, Wapello County, Iowa; page 591, line #9, dwelling #17, family #17.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Wed Oct 26 10:34:54 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]