┌── William P. Henshaw
William Thixton Henshaw ───┤
B: 1898 │
D: 1969 │
└── Montana -
William Thixton Henshaw [ID 05884]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
William Thixton Henshaw1,2 [Thixton Henshaw3, William Thaxton Henshaw4].
Born Jul 17 1898, Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky.1,2,3,4
On Sep 12 1918 William Thixton Henshaw, age 20, registered for the World War I draft in Evansville, Indiana. His residence was shown as 133 Blackford, Evansville, Indiana. He was recorded as tall, slender, blue-gray eyes, brown hair; occupation: laborer, unemployed.2 He listed as a relative Mrs. Moreland Jackson Henshaw of 133 Blackford, Evansville, Indiana.2
William was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 4-5 1930), U.S. Veteran's Hospital (personnel), Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming:5
Henshaw, William T., age 31, born in Kentucky; parents born in Kentucky; single; rented home ($10.00 rent); no radio in home; occupation: janitor; not a veteran.
Living nearby in 1930 was the family of brother Charles.6
William Thixton Henshaw died Mar 11 1969, buried Mar 14 1969, Sheridan Municipal Cemetery, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming.4
- 1900 census, Magisterial District 1, Morganfield, Union County, Kentucky; ED 76, page 40B, line #70, dwelling #216, family #232.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1910 census, 7th Ward, Evansville, Vanderburg County, Indiana; roll T624-383, ED 142, page 179A, line #1, dwelling #1, family #1.
- Sheridan Municipal Cemetery burials, Sheridan, Wyoming; USGenWeb Archives:
- 1930 census, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T626-2624, ED 6, page 2B, line #81.
- 1930 census, Sheridan, Sheridan County, Wyoming; roll T626-2624, ED 6, page 1B, line #90, dwelling #13, family #17.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]