┌── Edward Carrington Henshaw
┌── Edward Tyler Henshaw ──┤
│ 1849-1904 │
│ └── Sarah Edwards Tyler
John Cory Henshaw ───┤
B: 1883 │
D: ? │
No Issue └── Mary Ranlett
M: Aimee E. Nelson
John Cory Henshaw [ID 06025]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 17 1883, California.1,2,3,4
He married Aimee E. Nelson5 [Amy Nelson6,7]. Aimee was born Nov 16 18895,8 [about 18843,4], California5,8.
John and family were shown in the 1910 census (Apr 25 1910), Oakland, Alameda County, California:3
Henshaw, John C., head-of-household, age 27, born in California; father born in Illinois; mother born in Maine; first marriage, married 4 years; occupation: merchant, wholesale [..unclear..]; owned home (free).
Henshaw, Aimie, wife, age 25, born in California; father born in Massachusetts; mother born in United States; first marriage, married 4 years; no children.
Henshaw, Mary R.
, mother, age 55, born in Maine; parents born in Maine; widow; 3 children, 2 living.
Henshaw, Thomas D.
, brother, age 18, born in California; father born in Illinois; mother born in Maine; single; attended school.
John and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 9-10 1920), 1151 El Centro, Oakland, Alameda County, California:4
Henshaw, John C., head-of-household, age 36, born in California; father born in Illinois; mother born in Maine; owned home; occupation: clerk, office.
Henshaw, Aimie, wife, age 36, born in California; father born in Massachusetts; mother born in Missouri.
Nelson, Alice, mother-in-law, age 63, born in Missouri; parents born in Missouri; widow.
In 1977 Aimee was living in Alhambra, California.8
Aimee died Mar 20 1977, Los Angeles County, California.5,8
Social Security information for Aimee E. Nelson: 048-20-4045
- "Timothy and Rhoda Ogden Edwards of Stockbridge, Mass., and Their Descendents: A Genealogy", by William H. Edwards (1903, Cincinnati: The Robert Clarke Company);
- 1900 census, 3rd Ward, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T623-82, ED 352, page 7A, line #22, dwelling #137, family #140.
- 1910 census, 5th Ward, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T624-70, ED 124, page 132A, line #1, dwelling #508, family #544.
- 1920 census, Oakland, Alameda County, California; roll T625-89, ED 80, page 13B, line #88, dwelling #338, family #348.
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- "Our Family: A Little Account of it for my Descendents", by Sarah Edwards Henshaw,
Oakland, California, 1894, contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
USIGS scan: http://www.usigs.org/library/books/families/Henshaw1894
- Henshaw genealogical chart, author unknown;
Contributed by Donald Craig Henshaw.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 10:08:51 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]