┌── Dwight Henshaw
┌── Elbert Hoyt Henshaw ──┤
│ 1874-1954 │
│ └── Emma Ann Moore
Mary Henshaw ──────────┤
B: c1910 │
D: 1960 │
└── Mabel Stench
M: Philip Carter Steed
M: - Wood
M: Eddie C. Wideman
Mary Henshaw [ID 06111]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 1910, Georgia.1,2
She married Philip Carter Steed2, about 19272 [May - 19283, May - 19294, Oct 11 19284]. Philip, son of Virgil Augustus Steed & Laura Josephine Carter, was born about 1902, Georgia.2,3,5,6,7
Mary Laura Steed, born May 1929, Georgia; married 1) P.C. Earnest Landrum; 2) Rayford Johnson.
Barbara Ann/Anne Steed, born Nov 13 1933, Georgia; married 1) Thomas McAlpin Stubbs, Jr.; 2) W.R. Jones.
Mary and family were shown in the 1930 census, living with Philip's brother, Leonard Right Steed, and his wife at 1078 North Highland Ave. N.E., Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia:2
Steed, Leonard R., head-of-household, age 32, born in Georgia; parents born in Georgia; first married at age 27; owned home ($7000 value); radio in home; occupation: salesman, "cotton gine"; World War I veteran.
Steed, Mattie S., wife, age 27, born in Georgia; parents born in Georgia; first married at age 22.
Steed, Philip, boarder, age 27, born in Georgia; parents born in Georgia; first married at age 24; occupation: foreman, upholstering; not a war veteran.
Steed, Mary, boarder, age 20, born in Georgia; parents born in Georgia; first married at age 17.
Steed, Mary, boarder, age 11 months, born in Georgia; parents born in Georgia.
She then married - Wood.4
She then married Eddie C. Wideman.4
Mary Henshaw died Sep 19 1960, Charleston, South Carolina; buried Carolina Memorial Gardens.4
- 1920 census, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia; roll T625-249, ED 136, page 17A, line #11, dwelling #239, family #356.
- 1930 census, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia; roll T626-365, ED 120, page 27B, line #57, dwelling #14, family #17.
- Contribution from Carter V. Findley (), citing: diary of Mary Iola Steed.
- Contribution from Carter V. Findley ().
- 1910 census, Geneva District, Talbot County, Georgia; roll T624-214, ED 127, page 10A, line #38, dwelling #121, family #121.
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, 9th Ward, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia; roll T625-249, ED 135, page 9A, line #48, dwelling #171, family #187.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 10:08:52 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]