+-- William Hinshaw | 1724-1814 +-- Jacob Hinshaw -----+ | 1782-1846 | | +-- Mary Hinshaw | ?-1822 Mary Hinshaw ----+ B: 1822 | +-- Francis Johnson D: ? | | +-- Marietta Johnson --+ 1794-1863 | +-- Mary Harrington M: Solomon Mason
|Mary Hinshaw     [ID 00614]||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view:|
Born Feb 4 1822, Overton County, Tennessee.1,45,102,a,b
She married Solomon Mason, Jun 17 1841, McLean County, Illinois.1,46,54,61,62,91,102,c,d,e    Solomon was born about 1822, Ohio.a    (c1820).b
Mary and Solomon and family were shown in the 1850 census (Sep 24 1850), Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois:a
Mary and Solomon and family were shown in the 1860 census (Aug 9 1860), Paris, Linn County, Kansas:b
Mary and Solomon lived in Mound City, Linn County, Kansas.h
Mary is buried in Linn County, Kansas.h
1. "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw; edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911; Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
45. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Tennessee.
46. The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS) International Genealogical Index (IGI) - Illinois.
54. "The Good Old Times in McLean County, Illinois", subtitled "Old Settlers of McLean County, Illinois", microfilm #0164002 in the LDS Family History Library.
61. "Land Grants, Marriage, Church & Family Records of McLean County, Ill.", in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0897324, item 1.
62. "Custer's McLean County", by Milo Custer, in the LDS Family History Library, microfilm #0897324, item 5.
91. Letters from Warren Gfeller, Wichita, KS (re George/Polly Toliver).
102. Family Group sheets gathered at the 1992 Hinshaw reunion, submitted by attendees.
(a) 1850 census, Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M432-117, page 35, line #16, dwelling #735, family #751.
(b) 1860 census, Paris, Paris Township, Linn County, Kansas; page 153, line #12, dwelling #1132, family #1132.
(c) "Illinois Marriages to 1850" (www.ancestry.com).
(d) Contribution from Mara Bruce () citing:
McLean County, Illinois marriages, Marriage Card Catalog in the
McLean County Letitia Green Stevenson Genealogical Society Library,
McLean County Historical Society; McLean County book B pg 21.
(e) Illinois Statewide Marriage Index, 1763-1900 (book B, page 21):
(f) 1850 census, Dry Grove Township, McLean County, Illinois; roll M432-117, page 35, line #21, dwelling #736, family #752.
(g) 1860 census, Paris, Paris Township, Linn County, Kansas; page 153, line #20, dwelling #1133, family #1133.
(h) Contribution from Marvin Mason ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
Return to HFA Home Page
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]