┌── James Henshaw
Marion Boman Henshaw ───┤
B: 1874 │ ┌── Hiram McDaniel
D: 1929 │ │
└── Margaret McDaniel ──┤
└── Nancy (McDaniel)
M: Lillian Lorena Morse
├── Mary Helen Henshaw (1915-2013) 1
└── Patricia Henshaw 1
Marion Boman Henshaw [ID 06153]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Marion Boman Henshaw2,3 [Boman Henshaw4, Marion Bowmen Henshaw5,6].
Born Sep 24 18742,3,7 [Sep - 18754, Aug 22 18736, Aug 27 18938], Stonefort, Saline County, Illinois2,3,7.
Boman was shown in the 1910 census (May 7 1910), living with niece Pina in Union Precinct, Pope County, Illinois:9
Bracewell, Charley T, head-of-household, age 33, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; first marriage, married 10 years; occupation: farmer, general farm; owned farm (mortgaged).
Bracewell, Pina, wife, age 25, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; first marriage, married 10 years; 6 children, 4 living.
Bracewell, Mabel, daughter, age 9, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school.
Bracewell, Tonnet, daughter, age 7, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; attended school.
Bracewell, Paland, son, age 4, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois.
Bracewell, Mary M., daughter, age 3, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois.
Henshaw, Boman, uncle, age 35, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; single; occupation: farm laborer, working out.
He married Lillian Lorena Morse.1 Lillian, daughter of Hezekiah Ferrell Morse & Elizabeth Ann "Eliza" Jackson, was born Feb 16 1890, Pope County, Illinois.6,8,10,11
On Sep 12 1918 Marion Boman Henshaw, age 43, registered for the World War I draft in Pope County, Illinois. He declared he was born September 24 1874, and was then residing in Stonefort, Saline County, Illinois, a self-employed farmer. He declared his nearest relative was Lillian Henshaw of Stonefort, Pope County, Illinois. He was recorded as 6' 1½" tall, slender, blue eyes, light hair.2
Lillian died Mar 28 1919, Pope County, Illinois; age 29.5,6,8
Widow Boman was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 3-4 1920), living alone in Union Precinct, Pope County, Illinois:7
Henshaw, Bomen, head-of-household, age 46, born in Illinois; parents born in Illinois; widower; owned home (free); occupation: farmer, general farm.
In the 1920 census daughter Mary Helen was enumerated separately, living with Lillian's parents.11
Marion Boman Henshaw died Aug 22 1929, Pope County, Illinois; age 56.5,6,8
Photo: Marion Boman Henshaw & Lillian Lorena Morse gravestone Pleasant Ridge Cemetery
- Obituary of Mary Helen Henshaw.
- U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1880 census, Stonefort Township, Saline County, Illinois; roll T9-0248, ED 108, page 38B, line #17, dwelling #54, family #54.
- 1900 census, Stonefort Township, Saline County, Illinois; ED 90, sheet 3, line #66, dwelling #52.
- State of Illinois; Database of Illinois Death Certificates, 1916-1950:
- Illinois, Deaths and Stillbirths Index, 1916-1947; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1920 census, Union Precinct, Pope County, Illinois; roll T625-392, ED 107, page 1B, line #97, dwelling #22, family #22.
- 1910 census, Union Precinct, Pope County, Illinois; roll T624-319, ED 89, page 8B, line #62, dwelling #133, family #144.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "burgess31" posted by "Gary Burgess".
- 1920 census, Polk Precinct, Pope County, Illinois; roll T625-392, ED 103, page 7A, line #30, dwelling #121, family #125.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:48 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]