┌── Jacob Hinshaw
┌── Elmer Calvin Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1872-1957 │
│ └── Hannah Ellen Macy
Esther Helen Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1898 │ ┌── William Cother
D: 1982 │ │
└── Alice Mae Cother ──────┤
└── Esther Underwood
M: Burness Albert Ladoux
Esther Helen Hinshaw [ID 06331]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Esther Helen Hinshaw1,2,3 [Helen Hinshaw4,5,6,7].
Born Feb 16 1898, Iowa.1,2,3,6,7
She married Burness Albert Ladoux, Dec 25 1922, Dickinson County, Iowa.1 Burness, son of Fred Ladoux & Rena Helms, was born Mar 24 1896.1,6
Joanne LaDoux, born Dec 8 1928; married May 29 1949 Thomas Shive (children: Katherine Shive and Mark Shive).
Damon LaDoux, born Jul 30 1936; married 1966 Mari Elizabeth Stewart (children: Shaw LaDoux and Tasha LaDoux).
In 1982 Helen was living in Sun City, Maricopa County, Arizona.6
Esther Helen Hinshaw died Mar - 1982.1,6
Burness died Jul - 1894.6
Social Security information for Esther Helen Hinshaw: 478-10-7523
Social Security information for Burness Albert Ladoux: 482-01-6785
- Contribution from Duane Edwards ().
- 1900 census, Arnolds Park, Center Grove Township, Dickinson County, Iowa; roll T623-429, ED 35, page 1B, line #61, dwelling #14, family #14.
- 1920 census, Spirit Lake, Center Grove Township, Dickinson County, Iowa; roll T625-486, ED 46, page 16A, line #5, dwelling #280, family #396.
- Family group sheets and descendent chart contributed by Walter V. Graham ()
- Contribution from Duane Edwards () citing:
Obituary of Loella Corrinne (Hinshaw) Sebbert.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, Arnolds Park, Center Grove Township, Dickinson County, Iowa; roll T624-396, ED 39, page 195B, line #86, dwelling #53, family #53.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]