┌── Benjamin Monroe Henshaw
┌── Charles M. Henshaw ──┤
│ c1878-1935 │
│ └── Ada Jane Bathrick
Charles M. Henshaw ───┤
B: 1919 │ ┌── William A. Bacon
D: 1973 │ │
└── Harriet V. Bacon ────┤
└── Cordelia VanGorder
M: Miriam -
└── Tommy Henshaw 1
Charles M. Henshaw [ID 06649]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Sep 5 1919, New York.2,3,4,5 (1921, Hornell, Steuben County, New York).6,7
He married Miriam -.1
Charles M. Henshaw died Mar 23 1973, buried Rural Cemetery, Hornellsville, Steuben County, New York.2,3,6,7
Social Security information for Charles M. Henshaw: 121-12-3067
- Contribution from Christi Bruce ().
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from ().
- 1920 census, Hornell, Steuben County, New York; roll T625-1267, ED 120, page 5B, line #81, dwelling #107, family #128.
- 1930 census, 1st Ward, Hornell, Steuben County, New York; roll T626-1649, ED 45, page 6A, line #25, dwelling #133, family #133.
- Contribution from Kelly Taft Krause ().
- Burials, Hornellsville Rural Cemetery, Hornellsville, NY; USGenWeb:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]