┌── Thomas William Henshaw
┌── Grover Cleveland Henshaw ────┤
│ 1890-1960 │
│ └── Hanah Olivar
Lowell Earl Henshaw ────┤
B: 1918 │ ┌── Jessie Walling
D: 1983 │ │
└── Maude Mae (Walling) Murphy ──┤
└── Mary Lee "Mollie" Biggers
M: Lola Mae Clara Henry
├── Earl Dean Henshaw (1939-2004) 1
└── Robert Estel Henshaw (1942-) 1,2
Lowell Earl Henshaw [ID 06723]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Lowell Earl Henshaw1,3,4,5 [Shoalt Henshaw1].
Born Nov 24 1918, Kings Mill, Sharp County, Arkansas.1,3,4,5,6
He married Lola Mae Clara Henry, Oct 1 1938, Poinsett County, Arkansas.1,7 Marriage license dated Sep 10 1938.7 Lola, daughter of - Henry & - Allison, was born Aug 6 1923, Arkansas.1,3,4
Lowell was a security guard.1
In 1983 Lowell was living in Sunnyvale, Santa Clara County, California.3
Lowell Earl Henshaw died Jul 29 1983, Santa Clara County, California.3,4 Medical: Lowell died from cancer.1
Lola Mae remarried to a -- Kraft.4
Lola died May 25 1990, Santa Clara County, California; age 66.1,3,4
Social Security information for Lowell Earl Henshaw: 432-07-4571
Social Security information for Lola Mae Clara Henry: 566-22-2057
- Family group sheets and descendent chart contributed by Dorothy Henshaw White ()
- VitalSearch California Birth Index 1905-2001:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- 1920 census, Davidson Township, Sharp County, Arkansas; roll T625-83, ED 134, page 12A, line #1, dwelling #174, family #179.
- 1930 census, Maumelle Township, Craighead County, Arkansas; roll T626-70, ED 30, page 19A, line #11, dwelling #368, family #368.
- Arkansas Marriage Index, 1933-1939; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]