┌── Luke Hinshaw
┌── Wilbur Montgomery Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1860-1911 │
│ └── Isabella McKinney
Martha Jane Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1898 │ ┌── John B. Lacey
D: 1968 │ │
└── May Lacey ──────────────────┤
└── Martha J. Nixon
M: Moss Everett Warwick
Martha Jane Hinshaw [ID 06893]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Sep 3 1898, Mohler, Lincoln County, Washington.1,2,3,4,5
She married Moss Everett Warwick.6 Moss, son of Russel + J. Eliza Warwick, was born Apr 11 1889, Mohler, Lincoln County, Washington.1,4,7,8
Children (both born in Washington, probably Lincoln County):2,4
Donovan/Donivan E. Warwick, born Jul 21 1914; died Nov 12 1989, Davenport, Lincoln County, Washington, buried Hillcrest Cemetery; married Mary Alice Schieche (children: Donald E., George R. "Rusty", Karla Ann, and Karyn Jo Warwick).
Marjorie Ellen Warwick, born Nov 21 1916.
Martha and family were shown in the 1920 census (Jan 22 1920), Mohler Precinct, Lincoln County, Washington:4
Warwick, Moss E., head-of-household, age 30, born in Washington; parents born in Tennessee.
Warwick, Martha, wife, age 21, born in Washington; father born in Washington; mother born in Indiana.
Warwick, Donivan, son, age 5, born in Washington; parents born in Washington.
Warwick, Marjorie, daughter, age 3 years 2 months, born in Washington; parents born in Washington.
Moss died Jul 18 1949, Lincoln County, Washington; age 60.1,9
Martha Jane Hinshaw died Jun 29 1968, Lincoln County, Washington; buried Hillcrest Cemetery, Harrington, Lincoln County, Washington.1,5,9
Social Security information for Martha Jane Hinshaw: 518-03-5603
- Contribution from Marge Womach () citing:
Luke Hinshaw family bible records (aged loose sheets).
- 1900 census, Lamona Precinct, Lincoln County, Washington; roll T623-1747, ED 36, page 13B, line #15, dwelling #260, family #264.
- 1920 census, Mohler Precinct, Lincoln County, Washington; roll T625-1933, ED 53, page 4B, line #81, dwelling #41, family #41.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Contribution from Marge Womach ().
- World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Liberty Precinct, Lincoln County, Washington; roll T623-1747, ED 36, page 12A, line #7, dwelling #240, family #244.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]