┌── Luke Hinshaw
┌── Wilbur Montgomery Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1860-1911 │
│ └── Isabella McKinney
Harold H. Hinshaw ────┤
B: 1904 │ ┌── John B. Lacey
D: 1991 │ │
└── May Lacey ──────────────────┤
└── Martha J. Nixon
M: Helen Louise Goltz
├── Joyce Marie Hinshaw (1926-1983) 1,2
├── Virginia May Hinshaw (1929-) 1,2
├── Janice Anne Hinshaw (1937-) 2
└── Ronald Harold Hinshaw (1946-) 3
Harold H. Hinshaw [ID 06895]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Nov 17 1904, Washington.1,2,4,5,6,7
He married Helen Louise Goltz, about 1925.1,3 Helen, daughter of Emil Goltz & Anna N. -, was born Dec 15 1906, Montana.1,2,8,9,10,11
Harold and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 18 1930), Marcus, Stevens County, Washington:1
Hinshaw, Harold H., head-of-household, age 25, born in Washington; father born in Washington; mother born in Indiana; first married at age 20; rented home ($5 rent); no radio in home; occupation: none.
Hinshaw, Helen L., wife, age 23, born in Montana; father born in Germany; mother born in Indiana; first married at age 18; occupation: none.
Hinshaw, Joyce Marie
, daughter, age 3 years 6 months [unclear], born in Washington; father born in Washington; mother born in Montana.
Hinshaw, Virginia MayLiving next door in 1930 was the family of sister Edna.12
, daughter, age 1 year 2 months [unclear], born in Washington; father born in Washington; mother born in Montana.
Harold and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 13 1940), Highway 17, East Hamilton, Skagit County, Washington:2
Hinshaw, Herald H, head-of-household, age 35, born in Washington; completed 3 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Stevens County, Washington; rented farm ($10/month rent); occupation: shovel reamer, cement ind.; worked 48 weeks in 1939; $1450 wages in 1939.
Hinshaw, Hellen L, wife, age 33, born in Montana; completed 4 years of high school; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Stevens County, Washington.
Hinshaw, Joyce Marie
, daughter, age 13, born in Washington; completed 7th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Stevens County, Washington.
Hinshaw, Virginia May
, daughter, age 11, born in Washington; completed 6th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in Stevens County, Washington.
Helen died Dec 19 1987, Sedro Wooley, Skagit County, Washington; age 81.7,11
Harold H. Hinshaw died Apr 25 1991, Skagit County, Washington; age 86.7
Social Security information for Harold H. Hinshaw: 532-10-2066
Social Security information for Helen Louise Goltz: 539-18-3938
- 1930 census, Marcus, Stevens County, Washington; roll T626-2520, ED 49, page 6B, line #79, family #202.
- 1940 census, East Hamilton, Skagit County, Washington; roll T627-4357, ED 29-26, page 1B, line #69, household #20.
- Contribution from Ron Hinshaw.
- Contribution from Marge Womach () citing:
Luke Hinshaw family bible records (aged loose sheets).
- 1910 census, Mohler Precinct, Lincoln County, Washington; roll T624-1666, ED 100, page 7B, line #91, dwelling #36, family #36.
- 1920 census, Colville, Colville Precinct, Stevens County, Washington; roll T625-1938, ED 282, page 9A, line #25, dwelling #34, family #35.
- Washington Death Index, 1940-1996; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1900 census, Township 6, Ravalli County, Montana; roll T623-914, ED 82, page 1B-2A, line #100, dwelling #26, family #26.
- 1910 census, Ward Township, Ravalli County, Montana; roll T624-833, ED 85, page 236A, line #11, dwelling #2, family #2.
- 1920 census, Marcus, Stevens County, Washington; roll T625-1938, ED 290, page 7A, line #18, dwelling #6, family #6.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Marcus, Stevens County, Washington; roll T626-2520, ED 49, page 6B, line #74, family #201.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]