┌── George Washington Hinshaw
┌── Joseph Anderson Henshaw ──┤
│ 1869-1935 │
│ └── Elizabeth Jane Robertson
Geneva Anne Henshaw ──────┤
B: 1918 │
D: 2007 │
└── Martha Ann Houston
M: John Albert Swearengin
Geneva Anne Henshaw [ID 07208]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Jul 10 1918, Estillfork, Jackson County, Alabama.1,2,3,4,5
She married John Albert Swearengin, Dec 12 1941, Gurley, Madison County, Alabama.1,3 John Albert Swearengin, son of John David Swearengin & Rosa Mae Henshaw, was born Jun 2 1922, Swaim, Jackson County, Alabama.1,2 Geneva and John were first cousins once removed.
Judith A. Swearengin, born Oct 15 1946; married Norman Albert Jellema.
Sharon J. Swearengin, born Jan 14 1954; married David Lamont Pavey.
On Jan 13 1943 John A. Swearengin, born 1922 in Alabama, enlisted at Fort McClellan, Alabama as a private in the U.S. Army. He declared he had one year of high school and was then married. He was recorded as 68" tall, 170 lbs.6
Geneva and John apparently retired to Tavares, Lake County, Florida.2,7
Geneva Anne Henshaw died Dec 4 2007, cremated, disposition of ashes unknown.3
Photo: Geneva Anne Henshaw
- Genealogy data (Henall.FTW) by George Frederick Langley, Jr..
- U.S. Public Records Index; http://www.ancestry.com.
- 1930 census, Eastaboga Precinct, Talladega County, Alabama; roll T626-49, ED 4, page 16A, line #2, dwelling #272, family #277.
- 1940 census, Collins Precinct, Jackson County, Alabama; roll T627-40, ED 36-22, page 1A, line #27, household #6.
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946; http://www.ancestry.com.
- U.S. Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002; http://www.ancestry.com.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]