┌── James A. Hinshaw
┌── Andrew Franklin Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1873-1914 │
│ └── Josephine -
Altha Trigg Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1907 │ ┌── John Alexander Barker
D: 1991 │ │
└── Fannie Cordelia Barker ───┤
└── Saphronia Ivey
Altha Trigg Hinshaw [ID 07235]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Sep 6 1907, Arkansas.1,2,3,4,5,6,7
Altha was shown in the 1928 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Hinshaw Altha clk Plough Chemical Co r360 Carroll av
Altha was shown in the 1930 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Henshaw Altha r360 Carroll av
Altha was shown in the 1930 census (Apr 7 1930), Elizabeth Club (a "girl's club"), 360 Carroll Ave., Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee:4
Henshaw, Altha, roomer, age 22, born in Arkansas; parents born in Arkansas; single; occupation: clerical, chemistry [unclear].
Altha was shown in the 1931 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Henshaw Altha T h779 Court av apt 412
Altha was shown in the 1932 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Hinshaw Altha T clk Plough Inc r1159 Greenwood
Altha was shown in the 1934 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Hinshaw Altha emp Plough Inc r1304 Court av
Altha was shown in the 1935 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Hinshaw Altha typist Plough Inc r1304 Court av apt 4
Altha was shown in the 1940 census (Apr 16 1940), living in a lodging house at 229 Montgomery, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee:5
Hinshaw, Althea, lodger, age 32, born in Arkansas; completed 4 years of high school; single; occupation: clerk, cosmetic & chemical mfg.; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $910 wages in 1939.
Altha was shown in the 1942 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Henshaw Altha sten r229 Montgomery
Altha was shown in the 1954 city directory of Memphis, Tennessee:8
Hinshaw Altha ofc wkr h1243 Eastmoreland av apt 6
Altha never married.9
Altha Trigg Hinshaw died Oct 23 1991, Humphreys County, Tennessee.6,9
Social Security information for Altha Trigg Hinshaw: 412-09-0915
- Contribution from Dale Hinshaw McMasters citing:
interviews with Hinshaws living in Poinsett and Craighead Counties, AR.
- 1910 census, Harrisburg, Bolivar Township, Poinsett County, Arkansas; roll T624-61, ED 110, page 9A, line #1, dwelling #183, family #188.
- 1920 census, Greenfield Township, Poinsett County, Arkansas; roll T625-75, ED 201, page 6A, line #58, dwelling #114, family #114.
- 1930 census, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee; roll T626-2273, ED 27, page 10B, line #87.
- 1940 census, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee; roll T627-3964, ED 98-124, page 12B, line #47, household #260.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- Genealogy data (Henall.FTW) by George Frederick Langley, Jr..
- U.S. City Directories, 1821-1989; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Shelby County, Tennessee, Register of Deeds; Archives:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]