┌── Daniel Matthew Hanshew
┌── William Henry Hanshew ──┤
│ 1874-1953 │
│ └── Clarinda Francis Clay
Quinton Seth Hanshew ───┤
B: 1906 │
D: 1997 │
└── Maude Moore
M: Amanda Pearl Jones
├── Ernest Quinton Hanshew (1927-) 1,2
├── Flora Lorene Hanshew (1928-) 1,2
├── Okema Pauline Hanshew (1931-) 1
├── Naomi Eulene Hanshew (1933-) 1
├── John William Hanshew (1937-) 1
├── Cleland Dean Hanshew (1939-) 1,3
└── Larry LaWayne Hanshew (1948-) 1,4
Quinton Seth Hanshew [ID 07254]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born May 30 1906, Arkansas.1,5,6,7,8,9
He married Amanda Pearl Jones1,6,7 [Pearl Jones5]. Amanda, daughter of - Jones & - Mayberry, was born Mar 16 1909, Arkansas.6,7
Amanda died Sep 1 1990, Kings County, California; age 81.5,6,7
In 1997 Quinton was living in/near Corcoran, Kings County, California.5
Quinton Seth Hanshew died Oct 19 1997, Corcoran, Kings County, California; age 91.1,5,6,7
Social Security information for Quinton Seth Hanshew: 491-12-1547
Social Security information for Amanda Pearl Jones: 431-30-9431
- Contribution from Dean Hanshew.
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Nicole Barton ().
- Contribution from Dean Hanshew ().
- California Birth Index, 1905-1995; http://www.ancestry.com.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- RootsWeb California Death Index:
- VitalSearch California Death Index 1940-2000:
- 1910 census, Stonewall Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T624-54, ED 61, page 98B, line #56, dwelling #77, family #78.
- 1920 census, Ward Township, Johnson County, Arkansas; roll T625-68, ED 74, page 13A, line #15, dwelling #238, family #247.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]