┌── Benjamin Franklin Hinshaw
┌── Herbert Atwood Hinshaw ──┤
│ 1871-1952 │
│ └── Eliza Thomas
Bernice Hinshaw ─────┤
B: 1907 │ ┌── Joseph Cook
D: 1997 │ │
└── Malona Cook ─────────────┤
└── Mary Jay
M: Frank Leroy Muncy
Bernice Hinshaw [ID 07464]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 31 1907, Oregon.1,2,3,4,5
She married Frank Leroy Muncy, Dec 22 1928, Berkeley, Alameda County, California.1,2,5,6,7 Frank, son of Frank A. Muncy & Dora McBlair, was born Dec 27 1907, Kansas.2,5,6,7
In 1930 Frank worked for the University of California at Berkeley.5
Bernice and Frank were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 4 1930), renting a home from Bernice's parents at 2607 Woolsey St., Berkeley, Alameda County, California:5
Muncy, Frank L., head-of-household, age 22, born in Kansas; parents born in Kansas; first married at age 21; rented home ($30.00 rent); no radio in home; occupation: office work, university; not a veteran.
Muncy, Bernice H., wife, age 23, born in Oregon; father born in Indiana; mother born in Iowa; first married at age 21; occupation: music teacher, public school.
Bernice's parents lived in the same dwelling8 but apparently in a different unit or floor of the building (and apparently their landlords).
Bernice Hinshaw died Jan 4 1997, Monterey County, California.1,2
In 2002 Frank was living in Lacey, near Olympia, Thurston County, Washington.2,9
Frank died Dec 6 2002, Providence Mother Joseph Care Center, Olympia, Thurston County, Washington.2,7,9
Frank's death was noted in "The Olympian" (Olympia, Washington) on Saturday, December 7, 2002:9
Muncy, Frank L., 94, Lacey, died Friday, December 6, 2002, at Providence Mother Joseph Care Center, Olympia. Forest Funeral Home, Olympia, 360-943-6363.
Photo: Bernice Hinshaw & Frank Leroy Muncy marriage certificate
Social Security information for Bernice Hinshaw: 545-70-0016
Social Security information for Frank Leroy Muncy: 557-03-3335
- RootsWeb California Death Records database:
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1910 census, 8th Ward, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll T624-1286, ED 197, page 11B, line #76, dwelling #267, family #294.
- 1920 census, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon; roll T625-1501, ED 108, page 9A, line #10, dwelling #185, family #225.
- 1930 census, Berkeley, Alameda County, California; roll T626-110, ED 285, page 5A, line #26, dwelling #118, family #124A.
- California, Marriage Records from Select Counties, 1850-1941; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Contribution from Debra Muncy Cruz ().
- 1930 census, Berkeley, Alameda County, California; roll T626-110, ED 285, page 5A, line #24, dwelling #118, family #124.
- Death notice for Frank Muncy; "The Olympian" (Olympia, Washington), Dec 7 2002:
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]