┌── Nathan Hinshaw
┌── Charles Alonzo Henshaw ──┤
│ 1865-1948 │
│ └── Rachel Emma Jones
Lilly M. Henshaw ─────┤
B: c1907 │ ┌── William Lafette Glasco
└── Sarah Jane Glasco ───────┤
└── Sarah Rosanna Yaws
M: William A. Harrill
Lilly M. Henshaw [ID 07477]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born about 19071,2 [about 19093], Oklahoma1,2.
She married William A. Harrill2 [Bill Harrill4], about 19262. William was born about 1901, Oklahoma.2,3
Lillie and Bill were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 28 1930), Hickory Ridge Township, Okfuskee County, Oklahoma:2
Harrill, William A., head-of-household, age 29, born in Oklahoma; parents born in Missouri; first married at age 25.
Harrill, Lilly M., wife, age 23, born in Oklahoma; father born in Indiana; mother born in Arkansas; first married at age 18.
Living two houses away in 1930 were Lilly's parents and family;5 one more house away was brother Robert and his wife;6 one more house away was brother Albert and his wife.6
Lillie and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 13 1940), 534 E. Commanche, McAlester, Pittsburg County, Oklahoma:3
Harrill, William A, head-of-household, age 39, born in Oklahoma; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area; rented home ($20/month rent); occupation: pasteurizer, ice cream co.; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $960 wages in 1939.
Harrill, Lily, wife, age 31, born in Oklahoma; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area.
Harrill, Wallace, son, age 11, born in Oklahoma; completed 5th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same place/area.
Lilly adopted a Margaret Faye --, sister to a Colleen -- who was adopted by brother Andrew Henshaw (it is believed that their parents had died).4
- 1910 census, Bearden Township, Okfuskee County, Oklahoma; roll T624-1265, ED 135, page 94A, line #29, dwelling #154, family #154.
- 1930 census, Hickory Ridge Township, Okfuskee County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1917, ED 8, page 5B, line #68, dwelling #87, family #89.
- 1940 census, McAlester, Pittsburg County, Oklahoma; roll T627-3325, ED 61-39, page 10A, line #33, household #241.
- Contribution from Jo (Henshaw) Shelton.
- 1930 census, Hickory Ridge Township, Okfuskee County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1917, ED 8, page 5B, line #74, dwelling #89, family #91.
- 1930 census, Hickory Ridge Township, Okfuskee County, Oklahoma; roll T626-1917, ED 8, page 5B, line #82, dwelling #90, family #92.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:50 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]