┌── Trustrem Hinshaw
┌── John Hinshaw ───┤
│ 1824-1911 │
│ └── Martha Hinshaw
Asenath Hinshaw ────────────┤
B: 1860 │ ┌── Isaac Commons
D: 1911 │ │
└── Sarah Commons ──┤
└── Rebecca Robins
M: George Washington Jessup
Asenath Hinshaw [ID 00750]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Asenath Hinshaw1,2,3,4,5 [Sena Hinshaw6,7,8].
Born Aug 19 1860, Hortonville, Hamilton County, Indiana.3,4,5,9
She married George Washington Jessup, Sep 18 1890, Hamilton County, Indiana.1,2,3,7,8,9
Asenath Hinshaw died Mar 12 1911, Plainfield, Hendricks County, Indiana.3,9
- "The Hinshaw and Henshaw Families", by William Hinshaw;
edited by Milo Custer; private printing, Bloomington, Illinois, 1911;
Frank I. Miller Co., printers. LDS microfilm number 1402822.
- "Hinshaw Family": a collection of family group sheets by Edna Harvey Joseph;
LDS FHL microfilm #1572018 items 8-10 and #1572019 items 1-4
- Contribution from Candace McDaniel ().
- 1870 census, Westfield P.O., Washington Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll M593-319, page 211, line #39, dwelling #516, family #505.
- 1880 census, Washington Township, Hamilton County, Indiana; roll T9-0281, ED 38, page 401A, line #36, dwelling #329, family #349.
- "History of Madison County, Indiana", Vol. 2, by Forkner; Page 489:
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book 8, page 328).
- Indiana Marriages, 1845-1920; http://www.ancestry.com (Book C-2, page 3).
- RootsWeb WorldConnect data by Pearson Family ().
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2018, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]