┌── Isaac M. Hinshaw
┌── Vernon Taylor Hinshaw ────┤
│ 1859-1931 │
│ └── Elizabeth Matilda Hadley
Ruth Cardis Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1896 │ ┌── Jesse F. Snider
D: 1988 │ │
└── Hattie Elizabeth Snider ──┤
└── Tenitia Pate
M: Delbert E. Replogle
Ruth Cardis Hinshaw [ID 07513]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Oct 31 18961,2,3 [Oct 31 18974,5, Oct 1 18966], Goldendale, Klickitat County, Washington1,2,3.
She married Delbert E. Replogle, Sep 8 1918.4,7,8,9,10 Delbert, son of Charles N. Replogle & Clara May Newton, was born Jul 31 1896, Douglas, Alaska.9,11,12
During World War I, Delbert registered for the draft in Nome, Alaska.12
Bruce Delbert Replogle; married Margaret Haworth.
Delbert died Feb 8 1987, Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina; cremated.11
In 1988 Ruth was living in Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina.13
Ruth Cardis Hinshaw died Feb 17 1988.13
See also: "Friends On the Front Line: The Story of Delbert and Ruth Replogle", by Lorton Heusel; North Carolina Friends Historical Society.10
Social Security information for Ruth Cardis Hinshaw: 150-12-3812
Social Security information for Delbert E. Replogle: 088-01-8992
- Social Security Death Index.
- 1900 census, Klickitat County, Washington; roll T623-1746, ED 118, page 13A, line #20, dwelling #267, family #267.
- Jean Allyn Smeltzer's Klickitat County, Washington birth records:
- The Church Of Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints (LDS)
computerized Ancestral File.
- "An Illustrated History of Klickitat, Yakima and Kittitas Counties",
Interstate Publishing Co., Chicago, IL., 1904.
- Washington Births, 1891-1907; http://www.ancestry.com.
- GEDCOM archives at http://www.kindredkonnections.com.
- Contribution from John O'Brien () citing:
Family history information from Bruce Delbert Replogle.
- Kriss Replogle database: http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/r/e/p/Kriss-K-Replogle/index.html.
- Paul Replogle database: http://www.geocities.com/~paulreplogle.
- North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services. "North Carolina
Death Records", 1983-1987. Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1998.
- World War I Civilian Draft Registrations.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:50 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]