┌── George Hinshaw
┌── John Hinshaw ──┤
│ c1822-1883 │
│ └── Anna Goldin
Theodocia A. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1862 │ ┌── Joel Coffey
D: 1938 │ │
└── Nancy Coffee ──┤
└── Elizabeth Grubb
M: Robert Shaver
M: - Gunter
M: - Davis
Theodocia A. Hinshaw [ID 07629]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Theodocia A. Hinshaw1 [Thedosa A. Hinshaw2, Docia A. Hinshaw3,4].
Born 18621,2,3 , Tennessee1,2,3.
She married Robert Shaver.1 This was probably the Robert A. Shaver who lived next door to Theodocia's family, servant of next door neighbor James Coffy.5
She then married - Gunter.1
She then married - Davis.3
Docia was shown in the 1920 census (Jan 20 1920), living with her single sister Nancy in Grainger County, Tennessee:3
Hinshaw, Nancy C.
, head-of-household, age 53, born in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; owned home; single; occupation: none.
Davis, Docia A., sister, age 58, born in Tennessee; parents born in Tennessee; widow; occupation: none.
Theodocia A. Hinshaw died 1938, buried Indian Ridge Baptist Church Cemetry, Blaine, Grainger County, Tennessee.1,4
- "East Tennessee Roots", Volume I, Issue 3, September, 1984;
Tennessee Valley Publications.
- 1880 census, 7th Civil District, Grainger County, Tennessee; roll T9-1257, ED 98, page 455B, line #16, dwelling #237, family #247.
- 1920 census, 3rd Civil District, Grainger County, Tennessee; roll T625-1741, ED 59, page 4A, line #26, dwelling #72, family #73.
- Contribution from Joy Bliss Gerber citing: gravestone.
- 1880 census, 7th Civil District, Grainger County, Tennessee; roll T9-1257, ED 98, page 455B, line #25, dwelling #238, family #248.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
This page last updated Sat Oct 22 14:15:50 2016
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]