┌── John A. Henshaw
Harry John Henshaw ───┤
B: 1895 │
D: 1947 │
└── Katherine "Kate" Jacks
M: Ruth Helen Conklin
├── Eleanor Ruth Henshaw (1926-2004) 1,2
├── Geraldine Grace Henshaw (1931-1998) 2,3
└── Alice Henshaw (c1936-) 2
Harry John Henshaw [ID 08317]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Born Mar 17 1895, New York.2,4,5,6,7 (c1894).1,8
During World War I Harry served as a private in the U.S. Marine Corps.1,7,9
He married Ruth Helen Conklin, about 1924.1,2,3,10 Ruth, daughter of Harold Albert Conklin & Sarah Schultz, was born Oct 8 1908, Buffalo, Erie County, New York.1,2,6,10
Harry and family were shown in the 1930 census (Apr 2 1930), 1464 Clenton St., Buffalo, Erie County, New York:1
Henshaw, Harry J., head-of-household, age 35, born in New York; parents born in New York; first married at age 29; rented home ($15 rent); radio in home; occupation: machines, [..unclear..]; World War I veteran.
Henshaw, Ruth H, wife, age 21, born in New York; parents born in New York; first married at age 16.
Living nearby in 1930 were Harry's parents and family.11
Harry and family were shown in the 1940 census (Apr 24 1940), 377 Indian Church Road, West Seneca, Erie County, New York:2
Henshaw, Harry, head-of-household, age 45, born in New York; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; rented home ($16/month rent); occupation: machinist, machine shop; worked 52 weeks in 1939; $1400 income in 1939.
Henshaw, Helen, wife, age 31, born in New York; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house.
, daughter, age 14, born in New York; completed 8th grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; attended school.
, daughter, age 9, born in New York; completed 3rd grade; on Apr 1 1935 was living in the same house; attended school.
Harry John Henshaw died Apr - 1947, buried Forest Lawn Cemetery, Buffalo, Erie County, New York.6,7
Ruth died Mar 29 1976, West Seneca, Erie County, New York.6,10
Social Security information for Harry John Henshaw: 070-09-9777
Social Security information for Ruth Helen Conklin: 055-38-9663
- 1930 census, 7th Ward, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T626-1423, ED 85, page 2A, line #48, dwelling #27, family #34.
- 1940 census, West Seneca, Erie County, New York; roll T627-2532, ED 15-182, page 17A, line #32, household #346.
- Posting Mar 22 2000 by Bonnie Endries () to JACKS-L.
- 1900 census, 7th Ward, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T623-1026, ED 58, page 8B, line #75, dwelling #113, family #198.
- 1910 census, 9th Ward, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T624-943, ED 80, page 11B, line #68, dwelling #129, family #154.
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1920 census, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T625-1100, ED 36, page 4B, line #91, dwelling #63, family #89.
- "History of Buffalo and Erie County 1914-1919", by Daniel J. Sweeney, 1919; http://www.ancestry.com.
- Ancestry Family Tree data "Myles Family Tree" posted by "chrissymc33".
- 1930 census, 7th Ward, Buffalo, Erie County, New York; roll T626-1423, ED 85, page 2A, line #34, dwelling #25, family #31.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2019, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]