┌── John Randolph Hinshaw
┌── Orla Joshua Hinshaw ───┤
│ 1888-1980 │
│ └── Hannah Ludora "Dora" Chance
Charlotte L. Hinshaw ───┤
B: 1919 │ ┌── Theodore R. McMillen
D: 1982 │ │
└── Echo Lenora McMillen ──┤
└── Orpha A. (McMillen)
M: Alvin Bailey
Charlotte L. Hinshaw [ID 08519]
||Click here to switch to Ahnentafel view: |
Charlotte L. Hinshaw1,2 [Charlette Hinshaw3, Charolette Hinshaw4, Chalet Hinshaw5].
Born Jul 7 1919, North Dakota.1,2,5
She married Alvin Bailey.4
In 1982 Charlotte was living in/near Tacoma, Pierce County, Washington.1
Charlotte L. Hinshaw died Dec - 1982.1
Social Security information for Charlotte L. Hinshaw: 501-09-9684
- "Social Security Death Index" (as it is commonly called), derived from
the Social Security Administration "Death Master File".
- 1930 census, Township 146, Dunn County, North Dakota; roll T626-1735, ED 40, page 1A, line #40, dwelling #9, family #9.
- Contribution from Lois (Hinshaw) Jump citing:
family photo of the Orla Hinshaw family, with children's names shown.
- "The Hinshaw Family", an extensive family history manuscript by Heather Hinshaw-Tomas
- 1920 census, Township 146, Dunn County, North Dakota; roll T625-1333, ED 53, page 2A, line #30, dwelling #6, family #6.
If you have additional information on this person, please share!
If you would like to be automatically notified by email
whenever an update
is made affecting this page then enter your email address
and click the "Enter" button below:
How is this person related to other ancestors?
To find out, enter the database ID number of another ancestor,
and then click the "Enter" button below:
If you would like to save this person on your computer
Return to HFA Home Page
Copyright © 1997-2017, The Hinshaw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Permission is granted for all free personal, private and non-commercial uses.
Commercial use of any portion contained herein is expressly prohibited.
This site uses spambot thwarting technology to hide email addresses
from all known email harvesting programs used by spammers.
[This page was computer generated]